Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT at Arc

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

just got a message from a friend, saying that DT is still playing the best classics ever and the party @ Arc is going strong, as we speak!

Guest web_norah

and another text message >:(

"u should b here, DT is killing it playing old skool"

this blows. i should have stayed!

Guest LeVeL

I dont know how DT does it, all those long hours of mixing does take its toll on people I guess DT is an exeption. He must be going for the record or something now thats legendary in itself. The people dancing in those dancefloors right now must be rotating in and out.

I dont know how DT does it, all those long hours of mixing does take its toll on people I guess DT is an exeption. He must be going for the record or something now thats legendary in itself. The people dancing in those dancefloors right now must be rotating in and out.

YES, in and out of conciousness.

Guest web_norah

if i was there i would have gone, Friday was a good party but i couldnt take the masses at 9 am, after 6 hours the heat and lack of toilet were unbearable....

Guest nickjunkie

our buddy Diego is up there and IM'd a couple of hours ago saying he was heading over... DT is on until 6 I think

Guest web_norah

i think DT is on beyond six...couple of people texted and said, there is no way it'll stop at 6pm (from the way the music is going on at the moment), loads are heading over after work.... :o

i think DT is on beyond six...couple of people texted and said, there is no way it'll stop at 6pm (from the way the music is going on at the moment), loads are heading over after work.... :o

i just got goosebumps. There's no place like New York...

Guest web_norah

:o - yes, this past weekend was definitely epic in NYC< aka Armageddon for clubbers 8)

but sat night here in Miami was a great party as well :-*

Guest joeygk

"it ended at 6:15 p.m. howells and burridge went. apparently a naked guy rode the horse around- dt rollerskated, the "dudes" did a fashion show, etc."

Anyone else who went --- waz up w/ that horse ???

Guest web_norah

the horse has been around for other parties, it is a prop that DT uses, sort of like the silly hats and the flashlight....keeps you smiling after long hours of dancing. also, i heard that DT rollerskated around Arc's dancefloor 8)

on July 4th, DT had the Uncle Sam look complete with the hat - it was hilarious.

music stopped at 18:24 according to very reliable sources

cant wait for the DT vs VC at the Roxy

Guest Schwab

What time did it actually end? So sick, I stayed 'till 1 on Sat morning but couldn't make the final joint :'(