Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEy EV, Aryn & Tim...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0

What the hell, Evan????

This is no time to be having personal, random conversations.

This thread is OBVIOUSLY about Carisa flying to New York, strapping a red-painted object on and inserting it somewhere, and then peeing afterwards. DO NOT THREAD-JACK!!

;) ;D

Guest r3nz0
:D so excited !

And you just can't hide it?

Did you see that? I just constructed a sentence that doesn't have any words with more than 4 letters!

Do you know what they call that?

That's right! Worthless! :P

Guest Idreamofdancing
:D so excited !

And you just can't hide it?

Did you see that? I just constructed a sentence that doesn't have any words with more than 4 letters!

Do you know what they call that?

That's right! Worthless! :P

Renzo, are u as hot as you are funny? Wanna bang..heheh..

Guest Idreamofdancing

I know, Crazy, that was a bit outlandish...better love it!!!!!!!!! So what is your ATA Friday?

Guest Idreamofdancing

I fly into LaGuardia at 430pm. BTW...LOVE your sig!!! :D

Excellent....you can take a taxi to my apt...and I will be home by then, if that's cool. Thanks, I thought of that all by myself...we can get you settled, and wait for Ev to finish work, grab something to eat...hopefully Ev won't be slaving on Friday..I hate when that happens. :-[

Guest LeVeL

So Carisa when are you flying to New York, so no more Puerto Rico for you I can see. I hope you behave yourself overthere with Evan. I will be going to New York on the weekend of the 25th of June. I going shopping overthere and I will hit up some clubs in the process too. So hope you can give me your stand point when you come back Carisa.

I know, Crazy, that was a bit outlandish...better love it!!!!!!!!! So what is your ATA Friday?

ATA is a West Coast airline. I think you mean ETA. (Which is also an acronym for a Basque terrorist organization :o but more commonly is known as estimated time of arrival ;))

Renzo is very funny. If he is indeed as good looking as he is funny then you should definitely bang him. maybe he goes both ways and we can have a threesome. kidding. maybe not. no im kidding. what if we were really drunk? haha.

I hope as well that I wont be slaving friday night....I'm at one of the most intense points ive had yet in my career--- but it's fun and im lovin it and will be ready to party on Friday since I've only been out two nites in the past three weeks i think ???

I fly into LaGuardia at 430pm. BTW...LOVE your sig!!! :D

Excellent....you can take a taxi to my apt...and I will be home by then, if that's cool. Thanks, I thought of that all by myself...we can get you settled, and wait for Ev to finish work, grab something to eat...hopefully Ev won't be slaving on Friday..I hate when that happens. :-[

this is a perfect plan. I was concerned that i wouldnt be able to cut out in time. How amazing is Aryn?

Guest Idreamofdancing
Wanna bang..heheh..

Sure, I'll call you. ;)

Is your number still 867-5309? 8)

Acutally it is 1-800-CALLATT...i like it straight down the middle, cheaper for you cheaper for me. ;)

Guest r3nz0
Acutally it is 1-800-CALLATT...i like it straight down the middle, cheaper for you cheaper for me. ;)

Thanks. ;)

But no thanks for giving me a mental image of Carrot Top. :P

Thanks. ;)

But no thanks for giving me a mental image of Carrot Top. :P

aryn, did he say carrot top? we always see carrot top walking the streets of nyc....we cannnot escape him....it's really weird, he hangs out in midtown and the east village and is annoying.

Guest r3nz0
aryn, did he say carrot top? we always see carrot top walking the streets of nyc....we cannnot escape him....it's really weird, he hangs out in midtown and the east village and is annoying.

Annoying? ???

I don't think we're talking about the same Carrot Top then.

LOL ;)

P.S. I have the sudden urge to eat carrot cake now. :-\

Guest Idreamofdancing

P.S. I have the sudden urge to eat carrot cake now. :-\

Actually the legend of the NYC "Carrot Top" is quite bizarre to say the least. One day on a lunch break from work, I was dilly-dallying around the city and this guy on the corner was trying to sell me a comedy club promotion package...this anonymous salesman was Carrot Top to the T....hair and everything, slightly better looking..but nonetheless CT...so I of course got suckered in to listening to his 20 min shpeal..and I bought the tix...exchanged numbers b/c he had connections to some desired party essentials..he actually came over one day...I had to escape, he was a total weirdo and continued to call me for 2mo..consecutively even though I offered no sort of reply...and then Ev and I would see him randomly throughout the E. village..quite bizarre....so that's the CT story...lesson: Don't give out your number to total strangers who look like CT on the street..and believe me, lessoned learned.

Anyways, Renzo..I love carrot cake..I am actually a picky dessert eater, but there's always room for CC...esp with the cream cheese icing. Sorry for the CT visual..no more ATT refs.

Guest r3nz0

Hmm, interesting story--to say the least.

But I think I know where your problem lies:

One day on a lunch break from work, I was dilly-dallying around the city...

You're in NYC; you're not supposed to dilly-dally. Delay, postpone, hold off...any of these are fine. But dilly-dally?

Someone is just begging for trouble.

You're not in Kansas anymore, Toto. ;D ;)