Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way Out West Friday May 7th, Avalon

Even though I am determined to check out new venues in the city for awhile, I do plan to be at Avalon this friday to see Nick and Jody perform--- Who is coming? so far we have me, aryn, special guest star Carisa, my New Orleans boys, Vic, ---

should be fun. Definitely plan to get started in Spider and im sure the night will lead to complete debauchery from there....

joey will you come too? :D

Guest Idreamofdancing

It's going to be an amazing night...i'm so excited...yeah, I thinkg that is great to start off the night at Spider..more importantly, start it off in Sty-town..oh boy...can't wait.

Guest nickjunkie

Looks great, and we're promoting this through CJ too so there's an Avalon list available from tomorrow, although I know this doesn't apply to Evan 'hooked up' Horisk ;)

Guest djdimaggio

Even though I am determined to check out new venues in the city for awhile, I do plan to be at Avalon this friday to see Nick and Jody perform--- Who is coming? so far we have me, aryn, special guest star Carisa, my New Orleans boys, Vic, ---

should be fun. Definitely plan to get started in Spider and im sure the night will lead to complete debauchery from there....

joey will you come too? :D

[glow=red,2,300]Maybe. Depends if I can find access to a shower...it's been awhile...ride 'em cowboy...xoxox[/glow]