Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush or Kerry???

Guest djdimaggio

So is it Big Bad Bush or Quickly Creeping Up Kerry for Prez?  

1. 1. So is it Big Bad Bush or Quickly Creeping Up Kerry for Prez?

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Who'll it be come January 20? Take it seriously..it's your country too![/glow]

Guest Idreamofdancing

Charles...what did you decide to join the world today...you are MIA for weeks, and you respond to stuff from weeks ago, and post new stuff today, you are a riot...what's happening?

As far as my vote is concerned, I am voting for Kerry as of now, both candidates suck..but I will follow the debates and campaign trail and hopefully have more faith instilled in my candidate.

Hi Charles!!

One thing, I noticed that there is a"redefine term limits" button. No need for that, since the limit is for consecutive terms. Clinton can run again and win and serve in office. I just think that no prez ever would do that because once they get out of the office and are finished, they would never want to go back to that way of life again.

Im voting for Kerry, although he is a shoe-in here in NY. What are the decider states this year? Isnt Ohio one of them? I dont think Fl is this year, although it will be interesting to see which way they go...

I think Joey may be right tho. that's scary shite.

Guest joeygk

I was going to get a NY drivers license but decided to keep my Ohio ID so I can vote absentee in Ohio. I just think my vote will carry more weight over there than in NY since OH is a swing state.

I personally still like Howard Dean, but what do I know.

I was going to get a NY drivers license but decided to keep my Ohio ID so I can vote absentee in Ohio. I just think my vote will carry more weight over there than in NY since OH is a swing state.

I personally still like Howard Dean, but what do I know.

brilliant! 4 real, Joey. :D

Guest joeygk
One thing, I noticed that there is a"redefine term limits" button. No need for that, since the limit is for consecutive terms. Clinton can run again and win and serve in office.

well that is just wrong. a president can only serve for two terms - the 22nd amendment says nothing about consecutive terms - where'd you get that from????

Amendment XXII

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

One thing, I noticed that there is a"redefine term limits" button. No need for that, since the limit is for consecutive terms. Clinton can run again and win and serve in office.

well that is just wrong. a president can only serve for two terms - the 22nd amendment says nothing about consecutive terms - where'd you get that from????

Amendment XXII

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Well it appears that you are correct. I did some research, and now I see that I was totally off.

I really did think it was two consecutive terms! shit...

apparently you really studied this time for the bar exam! you really know your shit now, son. xo