Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Max Graham and the LES at Spirit May 7th

Guest Idreamofdancing

Seriously....Ev, NW was so good at Avalon...on a scale from 1 to 10, how crowded do you think it will be?

I dont think Avalon will be crowded at all on Fri. I'd say a 4 maybe? Could be wrong, but doubt it. Can someone please help diffferentiate the sound of Nick Warren vs. WoW? I know Nick sets differ from those of WoW....WoW seems to be less energetic than NIck's solo sets. Plus WoW has live vocals throughout the set....

I dont think Avalon will be crowded at all on Fri. I'd say a 4 maybe? Could be wrong, but doubt it. Can someone please help diffferentiate the sound of Nick Warren vs. WoW? I know Nick sets differ from those of WoW....WoW seems to be less energetic than NIck's solo sets. Plus WoW has live vocals throughout the set....

WOW is more mellow, chill out, roly poly music...very uplifting and beautiful. The again I only saw their hour long set at Ultra so there may some suprises. Omi's voice is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I had chills every time she sang!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Talk about Threadjacking ::).......Now back to Max Graham why dont you guys go see Max Graham after Way Out West that way you get the best of both worlds. In my opinion Max Graham would be a better option, if you want to see Nick warren then you have to see him alone. But thats just me have fun..guys!

Talk about Threadjacking ::).......Now back to Max Graham why dont you guys go see Max Graham after Way Out West that way you get the best of both worlds. In my opinion Max Graham would be a better option, if you want to see Nick warren then you have to see him alone. But thats just me have fun..guys!

because Max is spinning at a shitty club...and WoW is spinning at one of the best...(if not my favorite place to go for the DJ, rather than just the scene)

Guest joeygk

threadjacking......who us, never. Oh Evan luv, I totally discovered the best margarita in the city. Seriously, so good I drank a pitcher. We need to go and get drunk & be beligerant. Oh, I also found the best pair of board shorts but I think they might either be really cute or not so much....I need a second opinion, we really need to go shopping pronto. So are you going to Abaya tonight? We'll probably end up there around 3am or sumthin. I have the biggest hankerin' for a fortune cookie - how random. What the hell is this thread about again.....? :P

Guest r3nz0
What the hell is this thread about again.....? :P

This thread is about us exploring and developing new physics using advanced semiconductor technology. The particular speciality we are concerned with is the use of new types of semiconductor nanostructure, in which a small number of electrons, down to the single-electron limit, can be isolated and their effective dimensionality varied. This is part of the field of mesoscopic physics, or nanoelectronics, and the techniques which we have developed.

SO STAY ON TOPIC!!! >:( >:( >:(

:P;)

Guest Idreamofdancing
What the hell is this thread about again.....? :P

This thread is about us exploring and developing new physics using advanced semiconductor technology. The particular speciality we are concerned with is the use of new types of semiconductor nanostructure, in which a small number of electrons, down to the single-electron limit, can be isolated and their effective dimensionality varied. This is part of the field of mesoscopic physics, or nanoelectronics, and the techniques which we have developed.

SO STAY ON TOPIC!!! >:( >:( >:(

:P;)

Come again? I get the point...obv..so who of the cj crew is going to see MG?

threadjacking......who us, never. Oh Evan luv, I totally discovered the best margarita in the city. Seriously, so good I drank a pitcher. We need to go and get drunk & be beligerant. Oh, I also found the best pair of board shorts but I think they might either be really cute or not so much....I need a second opinion, we really need to go shopping pronto. So are you going to Abaya tonight? We'll probably end up there around 3am or sumthin. I have the biggest hankerin' for a fortune cookie - how random. What the hell is this thread about again.....? :P

what a nice post, Joey. :D

you know I am always down to get drunk and belligerent, especially after the hellish past couple of weeks.

The best Margarita in the entire city? That is a bold statement and I would like to verify.

Guest joeygk
The best Margarita in the entire city? That is a bold statement and I would like to verify.

Well actually I'm not even sure if it was a margarita or just lemon-lime Gatorade? See, I had just come off a three day bender, hadn't slept in 72 hours & had just chased 3 Xanax w/ an Apple Martini. I wanted mexican food & ended up in Chinatown w/ a dwarf wearing a sombrero and serape. I think it was in honor of some Mayan demi-god, but maybe he was just celebrating his ethnicity. regardless of motive, he was awesome. The dwarf and I ended up getting into a street brawl w/ four memebers from the Yacuza (or Japanese Mafia if you will). We won b/c the dwarf also moonlighted as a ninja to make ends meet & we celebrated w/ Margaritas, but at that point the Xaniebars had kicked in and well you know how it goes.......

Well actually I'm not even sure if it was a margarita or just lemon-lime Gatorade? See, I had just come off a three day bender, hadn't slept in 72 hours & had just chased 3 Xanax w/ an Apple Martini. I wanted mexican food & ended up in Chinatown w/ a dwarf wearing a sombrero and serape. I think it was in honor of some Mayan demi-god, but maybe he was just celebrating his ethnicity. regardless of motive, he was awesome. The dwarf and I ended up getting into a street brawl w/ four memebers from the Yacuza (or Japanese Mafia if you will). We won b/c the dwarf also moonlighted as a ninja to make ends meet & we celebrated w/ Margaritas, but at that point the Xaniebars had kicked in and well you know how it goes.......

you're insane

Guest r3nz0

That doesn't sound believable at all!!!

It's the Yakuza, not the Yacusa. ;D

Guest joeygk
That doesn't sound believable at all!!!

you chase 3 xanax w/ a martini and tell me if it doesn't sound believable......(it's all bout state of mind) ;) ;D

Guest r3nz0
you chase 3 xanax w/ a martini and tell me if it doesn't sound believable......(it's all bout state of mind) ;) ;D

No, you missed the joke. :-\

The second line goes with the first line.

Read it again. Now do you get it? :P