Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lust4house in delux??

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

just curious if this goes on the first friday of every month...so will it be going on tomm the 7th?? whos with me regardless??..lol :P

Guest web_norah

i think it is happening :)

THIS FRIDAY - MAY 7th @ DELUX

Lust4house.com present FIRST FRIDAY

with dj's

SHELDON PRINCE <> CECIL ARMBRISTER <> VAUGHAN LAZAR

along with special guest JASON WIGGILL

Delux

16 E. Atlantic Ave.

Delray Beach, FL

Guest lyrik

Jason Wiggill is fuckin great DJ...and I mean he can hang with anyone...even the big dogs. One the most underrated DJs in SFL. He tore Blue up last weekend.

Guest lyrik

who is who? ive seen them but dont know which one is which.

Vaughan is a bit shoerter...dark haried Italian looking guy. Sheldon is the white british guy with lighter hair. Jason is taller.

Oh shit...they all have their pics up over at www.lust4house.com under the players section

Guest web_norah

oh yeah Jason was pretty good - nice mini set, but then again all the Lust parties are fun :)

Guest lyrik

oh yeah Jason was pretty good - nice mini set, but then again all the Lust parties are fun :)

mini set...jason played more than a mini set...maybe you are thinking about JC. jason played with vaughan for a while and closed out the night.

Guest web_norah

he did quite a bit back to back (aka mini sets), i wasnt that bent, i remembered Jason.... :P

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeahhhh ;D

Now I remember, Jason and Vaughan were playing back to back on Saturday at Blue, and they really tore apart that place. I met Vaughan and is a really nice guy, and I really liked the tunes Jason was playing, they were incredibly sick 8)

Guest lyrik

he did quite a bit back to back (aka mini sets), i wasnt that bent, i remembered Jason.... :P

Oh I C now. i think we were all pretty bent up by the end of the night. ;D

Guest lyrik

yeah i was incredibly sick from that drinking fest the next day :-\

I was surprisingly okay...I think I drank myself sober.

Guest vaughan

I was surprisingly okay...I think I drank myself sober.

I drank myself drunk... then sober.. then drunk again!!! I was WOUNDED the next day! :P

Yeah... Jason is AWESOME! Been playing with Sheldon and I for a couple years now. You'll be seeing a lot more of him at our events! He is also a SUPER cool guy!

( I look Italian??? ??? )

Guest LeVeL

You know one of these weeks I am going to have to head north to Delray to check this Delux out. How big is this venue?

Guest lyrik

----| ABOUT THIS BIG |----- ;D :D

Check out this gallery... might give you a rough idea. I'd say their LEGAL capacity is around 250??

http://www.lust4house.com/gallery/delux6nov/index1.html

And I am actually approx 75% Irish and 25% Dutch with a dash of Naragansett Indian, but in all reality I am 100% American 8)

Ya..all that makes you look kinda Italian...and maybe part Mississippi Leg Hound. Definitely enjoyed Jason's style. I think I would have great time up at Delux looks to be that intimate type of vibe like Blue...but its too damn far!

Guest lyrik
.but its too damn far!

Suck it up!!! Some of us make it DOWN to Miami EVERY WEEKEND!!!! ;)

OH YA...AND SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T MADE IT OUT TO AN EVENT THAT I HAVE PLAYED AT IN A LOOOOONG TIME!

P.S. Crzy(B)iter - See my signature and then talk to me!

Oh and I am tired of not making your list of DJs C...so next time you see me spin I am going to dedicate it to you and make sure you know whats up...BiTeRBeOtCH!