Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Striker/Manson

Guest wheels

Guest wheels

This is a quick private post (but feel free to read it) for Evan and Aryn as well as any other Camp Cool Members.

Was just looking at the Telly and saw a special about Charles Manson (you know "Helter Skelter" ) and the report was interviewing Manson. Mansons answers to his interviewers questions were a garblled mix of inchorrent psychobabble.... This prompted the network to use a "voice-over" of the interviewers voice speaking about how "as a result of his years in prision and his increased state of mental dementia, Manson now speakes in a commbination of strange tounges, grunts and chants and incantations" As soon as the interviewers voice layover stops, they cut to Manson looking directly into the cammera and saying "I'm on another level man....doobie-doobie-ddooooooooooooooo! " ..... Tell me if I am wrong but the only person that came to mind as soon as that piece ended was .... STRIKER. This propmted me to believe that at his current rate of mental deterioration Striker will be totally insane within the decade.... what do you guys think?....... THE WHEELS!