Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today's challenge is ...

AndrewChibale

Guest coach

Seriously, are we counting female DJs or just the men? Most of the female DJs that I've seen can put on a pretty good groove while behind the decks.

Guest durrtylexx

As far as DJ's that get into the groove and look like they are having fun while they're spinning are in imo Erick Morillo and Tiesto.

Guest lyrik

Alright...you want to really see what a DJ is all about....

DONALD GLAUDE :o

On top of that he will be at Opium this Friday. This guy does it all....scratches, beat juggles, mixes flawlessly, cuts the music and shouts to the crowd AND...he will even leave the booth mid-mix and dance with the crowd....he gets my vote for the most active and crowd interactive DJ out there hands down.

On top of that he will be at Opium this Friday. This guy does it all....scratches, beat juggles, mixes flawlessly, cuts the music and shouts to the crowd AND...he will even leave the booth mid-mix and dance with the crowd....he gets my vote for the most active and crowd interactive DJ out there hands down.

You going? Ive never been to Opium and dont want to show up alone.

Guest durrtylexx

Thats awesome, I love it when a DJ interacts with the crowd. That usually intensifies the party and everyone has a blast. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

A booty as big as D.G's gives him a good center of gravity! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Simon Pearson of Future Dreams Records can Dance pretty good. He was giging at a Miguel Migs/Lisa Shaw show a few years ago in Seattle....

Guest lyrik

Thats awesome, I love it when a DJ interacts with the crowd. That usually intensifies the party and everyone has a blast. ;D

Donald is insane and a super, super cool guy. Very humble and loves people and to have a good time with them. I have had too many great times at parties he was playing. His music is fast hitting house and the man loves every minute of it....always smiling and always willing to make time to talk with people.

Guest antonio

True...........LOL ;D

Guest lyrik

Donald has actually lost a lot of weight...at least the last time I seen him had.

Guest JMT

Donald has actually lost a lot of weight...at least the last time I seen him had.

also because he shaved his 'Fro off.

Guest swirlundergrounder

This one time we were switching off, playing 3's at an afterhours party. The stage was small and our record boxes were on the edge of the stage. I was kneeling down and looking through my record box deciding what I was going to play next and D.G was shaking his ass so hard that he bumped me off the stage by hitting me in on my left side with his hips and ass and I fell on the floor about 4 feet down. After that experience, I don't care how much weight he's lost.....even if he's now around 2 bucks..his booty will always be big to me.....

Guest JMT

This one time we were switching off, playing 3's at an afterhours party. The stage was small and our record boxes were on the edge of the stage. I was kneeling down and looking through my record box deciding what I was going to play next and D.G was shaking his ass so hard that he bumped me off the stage by hitting me in on my left side with his hips and ass and I fell on the floor about 4 feet down. After that experience, I don't care how much weight he's lost.....even if he's now around 2 bucks..his booty will always be big to me.....

LMAO

thats a great story.