Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos the worst actor out there still making movies.

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay after doing a lot of thinking, I have come up with the comclusion that Ben Affleck is one of the worst actors out there making movies talk about pathetic...its a shame this guys career is going down the drain faster than shit being flushed down the toilet. I dont see this guys making movies 2 years from now his career is doomed.

Guest demo909

Keanu Reeves. He has 2 expressions total - happy and concerned.

LOL... "I know fung fu"

My vote goes to Vin Diesel for now.......but when the new Rocky comes out I'm switching it to Slyvester Stallone

Guest swirlundergrounder

Keanu Reeves. He has 2 expressions total - happy and concerned.

I second this. No matter what role he plays, he always talks and sounds like he has a bad chest cold....Whoa...Cowabunga dude....There's a bomb on the bus....Am I the One? ...think about it? Morpheus needs to throw him a pack of Sudafed...

Guest joeygk

Ben Aff isn't really that bad of an actor --- he just makes the worst choices when it comes to film roles. Does he read the scripts beforehand?

I think Brad Pitt is pretty damn horrible w/ the exception of Fight Club but there he just really grunted and stood around looking cool --- it's when he actually talks that he gets into trouble.

Guest JMT

cmon, willis and cruise are not bad actors. you may not like them but they can act.

affleck cant act, keanu cant act, diesel (for sure) cant act.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ben Aff isn't really that bad of an actor --- he just makes the worst choices when it comes to film roles. Does he read the scripts beforehand?

I think Brad Pitt is pretty damn horrible w/ the exception of Fight Club but there he just really grunted and stood around looking cool --- it's when he actually talks that he gets into trouble.

Ben was good in "Chaning Lanes" I'll give him that.

Guest swirlundergrounder

cmon, willis and cruise are not bad actors. you may not like them but they can act.

affleck cant act, keanu cant act, diesel (for sure) cant act.

I think Cruise and Pitt are great actors.......

Guest fairyDust

Yeah, my vote goes to Vin Diesel..and Ben Affleck..I don't know what heppened to him after Good Will Hunting...

Guest demo909

What sucks is that 'Chronicals of Ridick' looks like a good movie. It's all based on H.R. Gigers Necermonger series

Guest swirlundergrounder

Can I change my vote to Keanu Reeves? I forgot all about him.

I also forgot....JENNIFER LOPEZ :Yuck....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Can I change my vote to Keanu Reeves? I forgot all about him.

I also forgot....JENNIFER LOPEZ :Yuck....

J-Ho!!

Yep, BCN was right...that is fun!!! lol

J-LOW!!!!!

Guest klit

Ben is a good actor, u guys must be forgetting about "good will hunting", "chasing amy" "dogma". Cruise is also talented. Keanu Reeves on the other hand is not a good actor, but a lot of times movies call for no talent actors like reeves, diesel, and now the rock. Reeves not always bad though, I thought he was good in devil's advocate.

Worst actor making movies right now for me Freddie Prinze Jr

Guest r3nz0
I think Cruise and Pitt are great actors.......

werd

As far as Affleck, I'm still not convinced he's a horrible actor; I agree with joeygk--because he picks bad roles, I think that stumps his talent.

I thought he was great in Boiler Room.

Guest LeVeL

I agree with the rest of you guys.....Vin Diesel, Freddie Prinze Jr, and definetely Ben Affleck is the worst of the three. It doesn't matter what roles he has picked if thats his problem then he should fire his agent.

I dont agree Tom Cruise or brad Pitt are bad actors they are actually pretty good.