Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOTS OF EXIT IDS!!!

lillizzy

ok

1) there was this song...sounded like the come to me dub...but there was a girl singing over it crazyyyyyy

2) he played sandstorm woahhhhhhhh but there was this greek tune thing in the middle of it, any clue

3) the charge song by da tommy boy...did draper mix that or is that something different? ~~~> that is charge woops

4) MY SONG MY DAMN SONG...more lyrics: something about standing...."there's nothing to lose"...i think i can place the voice if i hear it again... ~~> i think this is the aubrey vocal[\B]

5) this song that sounds like avancada's jump pump break with the boing noise, but its diff...very hard!!! ~~~> it is jumppumpbreak...the warp bros mix

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> </A> </A> wink.gif

147.gif

[This message has been edited by lillizzy (edited 04-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by lillizzy (edited 04-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by lillizzy (edited 04-08-2001).]

I somehow doubt that Draper played that last night....I dont think he has it yet, I asked Sal Parm to play it last night and he told me he didn't have it yet so I doubt Draper got it before him.....

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 04-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 04-07-2001).]

you know

i think the standing still...song thats right it is the aubrey vocal I NEED THAT SONG WHERE THE HELL IS IT

lol im desperate for the sandstorm mix he does too...is that his own or ?

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Originally posted by nychunk:

Baby3Tears, where did sal parm spin last night?

Image here in joize.....I met him last night and ended up hanging out with him in the booth the whole time...hes cool peeps...I told him what to play AND he listened so that always helps....hes good I liked him...

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

For number 1, i think i know what you mean. Sounds a lot like "Come to Me", played right after "2nd trip" last Friday. Anyone know?

I think it was the first song of friday night when the "snow" dropped.

Also, anyone know what song Draper dropped the acapella of Choc. Puma on top of? It might be Massive African but not positive

Guest peekhour

Whats the name of that obsession song??...i forgot to ask?? cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

Originally posted by alextclam:

i heard tsettos is going to spin at image on fri nights... how is it there?

~Alex

Cheetos was supposed to spin there but he didnt make it....Image is good, it used to be Drama but now they renovated and its HOTTTT in there....