Clubplanet Nightlife Community

::I'll be in San Juan next weekend:: May 21

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

I'm so excited. I'm staying at the Marriot on the beach. So I need to know what to do on what night --- I'll be in town until Tuesday! I'm up for anything & everything. ;D ;D ;D

Guest antonio

Hey Joey,

You will have the chance of catching Markus Schulz presents Coldharbour sessions in May 22.

Probably on May 21st there will be some other really good party.

Send me an e-mail antonio@cooljunkie.com so I can get you on the list for May 22.

Guest joeygk

Strap it on!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to tear it up in San Juan, I've heard only good things. Antonio - I sent you an email -- !!!!!

JoeyGK vs. San Juan --- round one. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest ilrac

If you are into d&b, Andy C & Concord Dawn will be at Glow on friday 21. The local dj lineup is very good also. Hey Antonio, done va ser the Marcus Shulz party? ???

Guest joeygk

5 more days! I don't know if we'll make it out on Friday b/c our plane doesn't even land until after 11pm. However, it's ON for Saturday. ;D ;D

Guest antonio

The Markus Schulz event will be at El Escambron, where Seb Fontaine played last year!!

The flyer for the event will be posted tonight.

Guest joeygk

I've been reading the San Juan Cooljunkie sight & there are so many places I want to check out! woo-hoo. ;D ;D 8)

Guest Dj Kleptik

Antonio , no offense ;D jeje but defintely u have heard so many sets of people that keeps u out of time because Seb Fontaine Have jut came on January 10 from this year 2004 8)

good party tough....there was rumours that this party was going to me broadcast on essential mix ..did anyone hear the set online?

Guest antonio

Jaja ;D .............shit :-X...........you are right :o............I am all fucked up with the dates ???...............to me, it seems like if it was last year that he played at Escambron Beach Club.

Thanx for the correction and..............of course, no offense taken ;)

Guest antonio

Well..............if you like drum & bass, Andy C, Concorde Dawn and GQ will be playing at a Club called Glow. Also, a place called Mooring's in Condado gets pretty good and there is a weekly dark progressive night just across the street from Mooring's

Call me when you get here.

Guest joeygk

Thanx for the headsup. DnB is not really my thang, but that other party sounds hot. We're gonna do dinner & stuff when we get there but I'll call you afterwards.

Ciao ~Joey.

Guest joeygk

Had a great time! ;D

we stopped by that beach bum place on Saturday night for a lil' bit -- we didn't stay long b/c we were bombed (we'd been drinking since noon)! I had a proper time all weekend I def want to go back ---- we went to some other club on Sunday night on Ponce de Leon - it had two floors w/ beds upstairs -- the party was bunk but the dj was dropping some hot tribal house!