Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough Already!!!

Guest demo909

Guest demo909

If I see another person in a Hollister T-shirt I'm gonna puke!! Get some originality people.......It's the Von Dutch thing all over again ::)

Guest shannon_coolj.

damn...and i just bought one.

just kidding ;)

trends are so annoying -- it's like, when the new louis vuitton purse comes out, every mother, daughter and call girl in miami has one ... what's the point?

Guest bcnjunkie

maybe in California sweat shop ? ;D (California, Korea, China, Thailand..... same thing)

Guest pod

Check the galleries, you'll see the Hollister name pop up often, kinda like Von Crap did.

I've never understood wearing the name of a fashion designer or label on a shirt. If I purchase clothes, I'm not doing free advertising. Anything with a label on it has been given to me 8)

But then again, that is the life of the mindless masses we call the general public.

Guest coach

Check the galleries, you'll see the Hollister name pop up often, kinda like Von Crap did.

I've never understood wearing the name of a fashion designer or label on a shirt. If I purchase clothes, I'm not doing free advertising. Anything with a label on it has been given to me 8)

But then again, that is the life of the mindless masses we call the general public.

Absolutely, 100%, Totally, Completely Agree With You!!!! You're the only other one I've ever met who said that. I've been pushing it for over 2 decades. Heck, I won't even wear a logo shirt that I got for free.

Guest pod

I don't have any fashion-label logoed shirts, however I do have shirts with other logoes on them, all of which I got for free or made myself...i.e. I have 4 CJ shirts, 2 I made myself in 2001, 1 of the first one we sold, and one of the latest one, I have various club logo t-shirts, record label shirts, etc...but nothing like Hollister, Von Slut, Armani, or what-have-you :)

I'm poor so free clothes are welcome at this time ;D

Guest coach

Oh, yeah, well, that's cool. I will sometimes wear a shirt that supports something that I believe in or someone who is a friend of mine. Shoot, I've even paid for those every now and then. And especially if they are cool in and of themselves.

Guest bcnjunkie

even a coojunkie shirt ??? (free advertising !)

Guest demo909

I just hate band wagon fads. This is definately one of them. Come on people lets try to be a little original