Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia vs. Carl Cox - JULY 4th

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

Made Events, who were doing Saturday nights at Arc, and Danny Tenaglia's 'Be Yourself,' will present the REMATCH: a battle on the decks between the two world DJ heavies. "Tenaglia vs Cox" will take place on Independence Day, Sunday, July 4th, at Roxy in New York.

Guest LeVeL

Sounds.......shit it is a bad ass fucking party! My question is who will open up and who will close. Knowing Danny I would think he would like to close and let Carl Cox open up. You guys in NY are sure on a for a treat. Why couldn't they do this on the weekend of the 25th of June, when I will be in New York.

Guest LeVeL

maybe neither will open/close & they'll both just tag team the decks all night! 8)

You know that sounds even better......great way to put it Joey.

too bad this event is at the roxy....which is a bit bittersweet. good DJs, terrible club. think they will have some extra equipment this night to make up for the light/sound system?

Ive missed you babes!!!! :-*

Did you get my e-card?

miss you too, boo. I havent received an e-card, however i havent been on anything but work email for over two weeks. :(

did you send it to work or hotmail ? shiiiiit.

too bad this event is at the roxy....which is a bit bittersweet. good DJs, terrible club. think they will have some extra equipment this night to make up for the light/sound system?

Ive missed you babes!!!! :-*

Did you get my e-card?

miss you too, boo. I havent received an e-card, however i havent been on anything but work email for over two weeks. :(

did you send it to work or hotmail ? shiiiiit.

hotmail...

Hugs!

Guest joeygk

I don't get why you hate the Roxy so much --- I love the place --- the last time I was there for Deep Dish I had a blast. I guess a few bad experiences can ruin your outlook. I feel the same way about Avalon, I know it's a great club but the last few times I've been there have been miserable.....so it takes a lot to get me voluntarily back into that church!!!

I don't get why you hate the Roxy so much --- I love the place --- the last time I was there for Deep Dish I had a blast. I guess a few bad experiences can ruin your outlook. I feel the same way about Avalon, I know it's a great club but the last few times I've been there have been miserable.....so it takes a lot to get me voluntarily back into that church!!!

give me a break, the sound system is terrible. that alone in a nightclud is unnaceptable. ::)

You're nuts, the Roxy has a Phazon the exact same system as Crobar & ARC. ???

are you retarded- that sound system is so dated now and has barely been tweaked to keep it great----

A Ferrari is amazing always by name.....but you can be sure a 2004 Ferrari is better than a 1999 one.

everyone! in the entire city knows that the roxy sound system needs to be tweaked and overhauled---

Guest joeygk

You're nuts, the Roxy has a Phazon the exact same system as Crobar & ARC. ???

are you retarded- that sound system is so dated now and has barely been tweaked to keep it great----

A Ferrari is amazing always by name.....but you can be sure a 2004 Ferrari is better than a 1999 one.

everyone! in the entire city knows that the roxy sound system needs to be tweaked and overhauled---

No I am not retarded, and clearly everyone in the entire city does not know the Roxy system needs tweeking b/c this is the first I'm hearing about it. :P

Seriously though, lil' bro I don't think there's anything wrong w/ the Roxy soundsystem. You need to stop being so negative. ;) ;D :)

Guest r3nz0

NO!!! >:(

Both of you are wrong!!!!! I'm right!! >:(

Peanut butter and jelly do taste good together. >:(

:P ;D