Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perfecto presents Paul Oakenfold- Great Wall (CD)

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

I been having this CD for some time now......and I think its a great selelction of songs. Does anybody else have this CD and what do you think. My highlight on the Cd has to be....

Disc1- Track 4)Solarstone- Release, Track 9)John B.- Mercury Skies

Disc 2- This disk takes the cake from the beginning to end its pure bliss.

Guest lyrik

I been having this CD for some time now......and I think its a great selelction of songs. Does anybody else have this CD and what do you think. My highlight on the Cd has to be....

Disc1- Track 4)Solarstone- Release, Track 9)John B.- Mercury Skies

Disc 2- This disk takes the cake from the beginning to end its pure bliss.

Is there any Frankie Knuckles on it?

Sorry just giving ya shit! :P

Guest r3nz0

Dear Mommy,

I just loooooove the CD you bought for me. It sets me free.

Love, Carisa

Who does that? :P

Guest LeVeL

I have had it since it came out and I didnt really enjoy it. There were 1 or 2 tracks I liked but nothing to write home about.

For real Carisa.....I am definetely feeling the CD, I think its one of best Cd since Tranceport. CD number is definetely something.

Guest JMT

i bought it when it first came out. its had some decent tracks but is far from complete, imo.

i dug that track "Zero – Emit / Collect (Rennie Pilgrem Remix)" after i heard Icey play it last year.

Guest ddg

he threw down ian browns fear...which in turn james lavelle threw down a lot sooner.. :P it does have some decent tracks....anyone check out his new perfecto remixes....hey level..get acostas new "history of trance" cd....all the classics..but its been done so many times...

Guest LeVeL

I guess, I have to check it out George's new Cd and see if its worth purchasing so what you think of the CD, Diego

Oye are you going to Space......saturday

Guest ddg

havent heard "history of trance" yet...but honestly not rushing to hear it as it is all the same old tunes....the last track acosta throws is a remix of a jon secada song....wonder if its decent..as for this sat..dont know yet...its gonna be a last minute call...and if i go its most likely only for hernan....you still thinking about going to pure the sat night of memorial day weekend..im liking that event more and more. ::)

Guest JMT

sweet.... :P

got a track for you to play

cygnus x - orange theme.....oldie but goodie. ;D

great song. ive got it on tiesto's Live at Innercity import cd from like 98.

Guest ddg

we need to dedicate one day to just getting bombed, burning cds and trying to mix some records..lol...

Guest LeVeL

sweet.... :P

got a track for you to play

cygnus x - orange theme.....oldie but goodie. ;D

This is the jam to this day......unforgettable!!! Oye Diego you know that event does sound pretty lovely as the days go by......so for now I can say there is a 85% chance I'll be @ Maydaze in Pure.

Guest JMT

we need to dedicate one day to just getting bombed, burning cds and trying to mix some records..lol...

WERD.

Guest trancelator

WERD.

Cool, that's the best suggestion I've heard in a long time. When the hell are we going to do this?

Guest ddg

shit...we must combine our few brain cells (well, i can only speak for myself :P) and do this up.....one weekend..

Guest trancelator

Absolutely! I've got decks as well as a bar for your drinking pleasure. ;D I'm borrowing cd mixers and a laptop with a cd burner from family so we are all set. Just bring your asses over. We'll have a kick ass get together. ;D :D

Absolutely! I've got decks as well as a bar for your drinking pleasure. ;D I'm borrowing cd mixers and a laptop with a cd burner from family so we are all set. Just bring your asses over. We'll have a kick ass get together. ;D :D

Sounds like you boys are gonna have a fabulous time together!!! Don't forget the white zinfandel!!! :P :P :P :P ;D