Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela---Excluseive Florida Appearance!!! July 22nd!

Guest Adam Singer

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Adam Singer

DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE WE HAVE RECEIVED WE HAVE MOVED THE SHOW'S LOCATION TO SIMONS.

For the first time ever, both of Gainesville's premier dance clubs have joined to bring you what will be, without a doubt, THE event of the year!!

James will be playing an extended 3 and half hour set on THREE CDJ 1000/800, THREE turntables, a Pioneer 600 and using an EFX 500 sound processor. We will be projecting him onto a large screen so that everyone will be able to witness his unparalled skill.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!

It is strongly suggested that you request Friday July 23rd off from work/school.

This event will begin at 7pm with a sunset VIP pre-party on the Roof(Ibiza style).

More information will follow soon....

Tickets will be availible on wheredaparty.com and at SMOKE on University Avenue in the next few days.

9.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Adam Singer

this will be the first night i am giving out my new cd as well, so be sure to be near the booth at the end of my set and you can nab one ;)

Guest Adam Singer

anyone coming up for this on thursday night that wants to stay for another night, ill be playing at a BRAND new venue (Club O) the next evening...it is a sick venue, built from the ground up (not an old venue redone)

it is really incredible, plasma screen tv's with graphics, ultra-modern vibe/bar, sick lighting system, and sound to blow your mind

2 room venue with VIP...and if you stay i will make sure you are all taken care of if you want to stay for this :)

Guest JMT

anyone coming up for this on thursday night that wants to stay for another night, ill be playing at a BRAND new venue (Club O) the next evening...it is a sick venue, built from the ground up (not an old venue redone)

it is really incredible, plasma screen tv's with graphics, ultra-modern vibe/bar, sick lighting system, and sound to blow your mind

2 room venue with VIP...and if you stay i will make sure you are all taken care of if you want to stay for this :)

Hydra, where is Club O?

Guest Adam Singer

Ok guys, got some more information on the night.

Thursday July 22, 2004

Vibe and Simons Present

JAMES ZABIELA

with opening set by Adam Singer (Hydra)

Main room doors open at 9pm

Adam Singer: 9pm-10pm(ish)

James Zabiela-extended set 10 pm(ish)-closing.

On the roof, a special VIP Pre-Party with

Josh Wickham and Debauchery from 8pm - 930ish.

James will be at the The VIP Pre-Party signing posters and being the cool guy he is. We will also be giving away some pre-release copies of the Alive Album.

Sushi will be provided by Sushi-2-Go at no additional cost.

Doors to the roof open at 8pm and the party goes till 930pm. The party then moves to the Main Room and the roof is open to all.

Then at 10pm on the Roof Vibe resident Hip-hop DJ Pee-Kay will get on the deck spinning hip-hop and RnB til closing.

I know some of the "old schoolers" wont like that we're playing hip-hop at all , but its a sign of the times here in Gainesville, as else where around the country. No offense, but get used to it (I have). And besides, PeeKay is one of the best DJ's I know, with a great ability to work a room and a great selection from RnB to Rock (From Lenny Kravitz to "Sweet home Alabama" sounds strange I know, but it makes the room go off. Dont ask me why.)

Cost for the night is as follows:

General Admit: 10 dollars (does not include pre-party, sushi, or any additional privleges which might come up).

VIP Pre-party Admit is 13 dollars (Includes James Zabiela, the Sunset Roof Party, sushi, and possiblly more for the extra 3 bucks. Not a bad deal at all)

As far as Pre-sale tickets, we have had some trouble setting up the online purchase though wheredaparty.com-now known as PartyFix.com because they are in the midst of upgrading thier whole site.

Starting Monday July 19, tickets will be availible at SMOKE on University Avenue.

They will remain on sale there until Thursday July 22nd at 6pm.

After that you will have to get tickets at the door. The door policy will be expediant so no one will have to wait too long, but to ensure you dont have to get stuck in line, either arrive early or get your ticket at SMOKE before 5pm. Smoke will have both general admit and VIP tickets.

Dress Code:(always a favorite) None really, be comfortable. Jeans, sneakers, t-shirts=all good. But you're going out to have a good time, dress up a little, make it a night out-have fun. But please no shorts, flip-flops, and please, no jinkos (who still wears those anyway?)

One additional note(Please dont take offence): There will be a very limited guest list, if any at all. Please do not show up at the door and harrass the door staff that you know me, or Simon, Joseph or whoever. This night is not an inexpensive night to throw and if you wish to see other events like this-show the support. I have spoken with Simon and Joseph and if this night goes well, you can DEFINITLY expect to see some other impressive shows come through in the near future (ahem-Lawler ). I've really tried to include as much as I can and still make it affordable, even worked on getting sushi, so 13 bucks isnt that high a price for what you're getting.

All and all I hope to see everyone there as it promises to be a great night out. Thanks to everyone who is assisting in one way or another.

Take care and PM me if you have any questions or would like to help out.

For VIP bottle info email me at tom@vibenightclub.com.