Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How honest are you?

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

If you are talking to someone and that someone has snot on their nose or a big eye crunchy... would you go take the initiative to tell that person or would you let it be and be grossed out till he/she discovers it themselves?

Guest r3nz0

If it's a close friend or I feel comfortable with them, I'd tell 'em.

If not, I probably won't.

If you are talking to someone and that someone has snot on their nose or a big eye crunchy... would you go take the initiative to tell that person or would you let it be and be grossed out till he/she discovers it themselves?

eye crunchy....hahahahahaha

Guest LeVeL

Hell yeah...I have told them........I have even told over the top pretty girls, hey sweety you breath smells would you like some gum. I dont have no shame we are all human.

Shit if I had a bugger in my nose I would definetely like to be told........I dont care who it is.

Just imagine approaching a girl and trying to pick her up and having a big bugger hanging from your nose......now that would be terribly embarrassing.

Guest Clarisa

Man I had a scenerio like that happen to me with a new co-worker. He came in had a bid bugar blowing in and out. All 8 girls said good morning to the man and saw that thing rustling in his nose and they said nothing. I couldn't believe how low they were so I took it upon myself to stop looking at him when I spoke to the man and he really, really, really was embarrased that one told him before. :-\

Guest Clarisa

I enjoy how people react when they are told though... they try to cover up that boogie or the crunchy. I'm thinking everyone has seen already why bother hiding. That runs to my next thought .... did they shower before leaving home? The least ya' could've done is visit the mirror.

Guest LeVeL

I know right it seems some people just wake up put on their clothes and then they go to work. I especially cant stand those people that have that terrible bad breath and then they tend to talk to you very close, now thats horrible right there.

Guest Clarisa

Ya think. One girl here is forever at the dentist though the bad breath never goes away. I'm thinking they give her some gas and the dentist pretends, at the end of the session, that he did something.

I enjoy how people react when they are told though... they try to cover up that boogie or the crunchy. I'm thinking everyone has seen already why bother hiding. That runs to my next thought .... did they shower before leaving home? The least ya' could've done is visit the mirror.

crunchy....hahahahahahahaha ;D

Guest LeVeL

Ya think. One girl here is forever at the dentist though the bad breath never goes away. I'm thinking they give her some gas and the dentist pretends, at the end of the session, that he did something.

Dam Clarisa, you need to give that girl the big bottle of Listerine for her Birthday or Christmas. She definetely needs that in her bathroom for she can use it.

Guest Clarisa

No, I gave that to this other girl here. Boy, that chick has serious breath. I handle the front desk ova here. So this chick everytime she has to cover me on the phone I have to literally disinfect my whole hand piece w/alcohol. Man that phone smells like a garbage dump.

No, I gave that to this other girl here. Boy, that chick has serious breath. I handle the front desk ova here. So this chick everytime she has to cover me on the phone I have to literally disinfect my whole hand piece w/alcohol. Man that phone smells like a garbage dump.

that's an episode of seinfeld!

Guest r3nz0

Would you rather hang out with a drunk, a sober or a druggie?

Sober usually.

But having a few drinks with a cool person is nice.

Asking a guy if he's honest is like asking the Pope if he's Jewish. :P

We're honest! (It's not considered lying unless you get caught.) ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'd tell them. I always do. No matter if I know them or not. Now if they have a $100 bill hanging loose out of their back pocket and ready to fall on the ground..........Well that's another story....... ;)

Guest r3nz0

Asking a guy if he's honest is like asking the Pope if he's Jewish. :P

We're honest! (It's not considered lying unless you get caught.) ;D

;)