Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL MY SCOT PROJECT LOVERS............

clubmanxtc

yeah...everyone, respond to this. What does everyone think of the song? I'm going to reserve judgement because I'm interested in what others have to say. I found this song quite peculiar.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know a lot of his songs sound similar, but i just love that sound, I can't get enough of it.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Take a seat, fellas.

After listening to the new song about a hundred times, I've come to these conclusions:

Scot Project is definitly evolving as a producer. O is probably as trancy as his Back to Earth remix. You can sense he now has wisdom. He takes you more on a journey than before, say, a year and half ago, where emotions and thought took a backseat to making sure you suffered whiplash by then end of his songs (ie. 2nd Trip, Fire Wire). You can tell with Yoda and French Kiss that he relied less on his ear and more on the raw energy it provided, and he controlled it from then on.

O, with its more trancy scheme to it, has the potential to be accepted universally, IMHO. It fulfills his followers with the hard basslines, but, yet, doesn't make a right turn on a one-way flight to hell (ie. Modem, Somebody). That, in turn, can give way to being a very valuable record for any DJ to have, including the world walkers.

In the end, it's a phat record. One more Scot Project banger. Could it be up there with French Kiss, U, and 2nd Trip? Hmmmmm...who knows. Time will tell.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I liked the song. Different than his usual hardcore buildup following with a window shattering climax. Very trancy compared to his other material...higher chords. I myself am a Scot Project freak. Nice work by the man...a little change up is good. Once I get to listen to it in my car, that is when I can pass my real judgement as opposed to listening to it on my computer speakers at work.

Long Live Scot Project! cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by djscotphreak (edited 04-11-2001).]