Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you gotta love Paris...

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Is Paris Hilton retarded? ???

Does anyone else think this is hilarious? :

Suffering and Strife

Paris on, like, life and stuff.

Is there anything more demanding than being rich and famous? Not according to Paris Hilton, who complains to Entertainment Tonight (via the New York Post) that she's, like, suffered for her art. "We're in the middle of nowhere, like 45 minutes away from, like, civilization and it's, like, all real," the eloquent heiress says of filming "House of Wax" in Australia.

"It's, like, really cold and last night we were shooting at this sugar mill and it really smelled bad. And I didn't wear shoes, like, I don't know."

Continues the beleaguered Paris, "We're in the middle of nowhere and there's bugs everywhere. Everything's real. I'm actually running through a forest with bare feet -- it hurts. I've done my own stunts, like falling. I hurt my knee -- it was bleeding. But it looks good, so it's worth it."

Hilton, who returns to the small screen on June 16 for the second season of "The Simple Life," co-stars in the horror flick with hotter-than-hot up-and-comers Elisha Cuthbert ("24") and Chad Michael Murray ("One Tree Hill"), but she knows all eyes will be on her.

"I definitely think people are going to be, like, looking at me more than they would if I wasn't, like, so . . . ," she tells the Sydney Morning Herald before losing her train of thought. "I can't explain it. But I do a good job and I'm really looking forward to people seeing I'm good. It's not fair but life's not fair, so . . ." So ... what?

::):P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shannon_coolj.

::) ::) ::)

What is it that Pod calls her...cum dumpster? LOL!

:o

haha...that's even funnier than the article

:)

Guest LeVeL

Paris Hilton is a hottie enough said, I care less how dumb she is and how rich sh is eventhough that helps a lot. Has anybody seen her sex tape by the way?

Guest pod

Hottie? She has a hooked nose, perma-tan, bottle-blond hair, and has the body of a ten year old.

I wouldn't bang her with someone else's dick.

Guest pod

So do car accidents, incidents of police brutality, and suicide jumpers...doesn't mean they're fun. Oh wait, police brutality is fun as long as it isn't you or a friend! But you get my point... ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

So do car accidents, incidents of police brutality, and suicide jumpers...doesn't mean they're fun. Oh wait, police brutality is fun as long as it isn't you or a friend! But you get my point... ;D

point well made ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

You know, I used to l ike her until "The Simple Life". She was much more attractuve when she didnt speak. lol (kinda like Britney)

Great, now you're gonna get him started on Brittney ;D

Guest pod

Britney's a perfect example of you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. She's nothing but a low-class smalltown whore. I'd have no issues with that, but what gets me is that she denies and tries to cover up the fact.

Britney's a perfect example of you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. She's nothing but a low-class smalltown whore. I'd have no issues with that, but what gets me is that she denies and tries to cover up the fact.

so....who do you LIKE???

Guest Clarisa

Yeah, brittney is too funny. I like the Vegas stint. Her mom was upset that her little girl had done such a thing. Oh bullcrap. Me being brittney mom would have to shut up and take it.

Guest pod

Oh, it is not to say I wouldn't bang Ms. Spheres like a screen door in a hurricane, I just don't like her as a person.