you gotta love Paris...

Guest shannon_coolj.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0

Oh, it is not to say I wouldn't bang Ms. Spheres like a screen door in a hurricane, I just don't like her as a person.

But you did say you wouldn't bang Britney just a few months ago.

If you backpedal any more, you're gonna hit that wall behind you. ;D

Guest saintjohn

those of you familiar with deconstructionism and postmodern art criticism might appreciate this review of the hilton tape:

The cold black of night is penetrated by an alien tone, played upon an inhuman scale. It pierces through the quiet slumber that is the inheritance of honest men.

As when Psyche dripped her voyeur wax upon the forbidden face of love, a sprightly nymph stirs, and all is a flutter:

"Let me get my phone."

http://trevor.typepad.com/blog/2003/11/eros_and_thanat.html

Guest LeVeL

Hottie? She has a hooked nose, perma-tan, bottle-blond hair, and has the body of a ten year old.

I wouldn't bang her with someone else's dick.

Ok Pod stop lieing!

Guest LeVeL

Well I have seen it too.....the guy definetely does her proper..poor girl. Shows her rich ass whos daddy ;D :P

Guest durrtylexx

I'd hit it, even if she looks like coked out crack whore.I'd steal her watch its probably worth more than my car lol...jk :P As far as the video goes she's wack..

Guest shannon_coolj.

i agree with pod about paris all the way....

she's ok looking but once she starts talking, it's all over with.

Guest usmcr

Dude Paris Hilton is ugly, maybe after a couple of beers she'll look worth bangin'..just maybe..lol

Guest pod

What is even worse is her intelligence level. I'd be alright with her if she was at least smart...but she's not. I want those 20 minutes of my life back.

Guest JMT

i think she looks good, but she is an idiot, and despite her family's claims, probably did not even graduate high school.

Guest Cosmigonon

Hottie? She has a hooked nose, perma-tan, bottle-blond hair, and has the body of a ten year old.

You got that right; body of a ten-year old. I wonder why anyone would think she's a hottie...

Guest LeVeL

You people are just hating.....I'll admit that I'll bang it up and I dont need no drugs or alcohol to do so. I'll do it fo my country, I'll give her the fuck of a life time, with my signature marathon fucks, shit I'll have her thinking shes at Danny Tenaglia marathon set.......

Guest pod

I don't get it, what is so wrong about hating her? She's a peasant with money. I know people with 1/10th her wealth that act a whole lot better.

Besides, I'm not some enlightened individual, bring on the hate! ;D

Guest fairyDust

::)

Dont be rolling your eyes at me young lady....or else

whip.jpg

LMAO!!! are those two girls?!?!!?

Guest LeVeL

Yeah they are I got a lesbian friends who likes to put the wopping on bad girls like yourself who rool their eyes at individuals.