Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

Guest antonio

Guest antonio

Hey guys, please help me out on this one!!

I want to know what's going on during the weekend of June 17-18-19-20 in New York.

Guest joeygk

I'm not sure what's going down on Thursday but I'm sure something will pop up:

Friday June 18th -

Tim Deluxe @Spirit

Bill Patrick @Filter 14

Saturday June 19th -

Deep Dish @Crobar

Murk (oscar G) @Spirit

DJ Irene @Avalon

Antonio you gonna be in town? I'll keep you posted on any other hot events that pop up when I hear about em'. You still got my number? call me if you need anything bro.

Guest antonio

Yeah, I'll probably be in town for Deep Dish!!

I don't have your number cause it got erased from my history.........but PM me and I'll write it down.

Guest antonio

Hey, btw, any cool restaurants with healthy food around?

How about the restaurant at Spirit? Is it good?

Hey, btw, any cool restaurants with healthy food around?

How about the restaurant at Spirit? Is it good?

damn...im leaving that weekend, I'd like to meet you- maybe if you get in that thursday- let us know when you know your itinerary.

Otherwise, there is definitely plenty of healthy food to eat here! I pretty much eat healthy great food every day- and all restaurants offer healthy alternatives to things-

Guest joeygk
Otherwise, there is definitely plenty of healthy food to eat here! I pretty much eat healthy great food every day- and all restaurants offer healthy alternatives to things-

waz up dunkin donuts, when did bagels become health food!?!?! ;D

haha good memory. However, I do eat a Wheat Bagel with Light Cream Cheese. (toasted)

FYI, he is referring to what i eat daily- in the morning as well (which is better)...coffee (hazlenut, skim milk 1 sweet and low) and the aforementioned bagel.

:P

Guest antonio

Well.........I was planning on going to see Tiesto @ Space that weekend...........but three of my beautiful girlfriends from San Juan will be in NYC and asked me to be around that weekend.

I figured: Tiesto @ Space, Miami........ or Deep Dish @ Crobar, NYC with three hot girls.

You know what I decided right??

Guest antonio

Yeah............ I'm not a huge fan of trance....I love Deep Dish........I haven't been to Crobar NYC..........I love these girls!!

I'll be in NYC on June 18th for sure!!!

Guest joeygk

Deep Dish are great (especially Sharam) -- their new track 'Flashdance' is blowing up! Should be a great night out.

Guest antonio

Yeah.........."Flashdance" is already a hit.

BTW, is there a guestlist @ Crobar for that night, or will I have to start pulling some strings? ;)

Guest bradley_rose

Friday June 18th

Sasha @ Crobar

Saturday June 19th

Deep Dish @ Crobar

email bradlerose001@yahoo.com to be on the Bradley Rose List for either event....also check out http://bradleyrose.net for more info

Hey guys, please help me out on this one!!

I want to know what's going on during the weekend of June 17-18-19-20 in New York.

Guest joeygk

Antonio -- I totally forgot Sasha is at Crobar on Friday! Damn, man I dropped the ball on that one.........

*does anyone know if they're selling advance tickets for Sasha, like for S&D in March?!?!

Guest bradley_rose

why buy advance tickets when you can just go on the Bradley Rose List and pay the same reduced price as the advanced ticket price ...w/out the hassle of having to buy tickets in advance. if anyone wants to be on te Bradley Rose reduced list for Sasha or Deep Dish @ Crobar....just email bradleyrose001@yahoo.com

Antonio -- I totally forgot Sasha is at Crobar on Friday! Damn, man I dropped the ball on that one.........

*does anyone know if they're selling advance tickets for Sasha, like for S&D in March?!?!

Guest antonio

Holy shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I really have a motive to hit NYC this weekend!!

Guest antonio

Tiesto vs Deepdish

violent-smiley-026.gif

:'( sadly, I have to miss DD on the 18th...

I'd take Deep Dish over Tiesto anytime..............its just a matter of individual tastes

Guest web_norah

Tiesto vs Deepdish

violent-smiley-026.gif

:'( sadly, I have to miss DD on the 18th...

dont be sad

Deep Dish sounds better on CD anyway! ;D