Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

Guest antonio

Guest Idreamofdancing
Otherwise, there is definitely plenty of healthy food to eat here! I pretty much eat healthy great food every day- and all restaurants offer healthy alternatives to things-

waz up dunkin donuts, when did bagels become health food!?!?! ;D

J--so funny that you remember that..yes..dunkin' douchebag has become a ritual.

Guest web_norah

sorry to interrupt this fun dialogue

but what exactly is wrong with being 30 >:(

thats when it really GETS BETTER ;)

Guest antonio

Sorry to interrupt this fun dialogue..................but this thread is about my visit to New York and what I'm planning to do while I'm there...............and being close to 30 is not part of my plans!! ;D ;D

LOL, No threadjacking please! ;)

Guest web_norah

Sorry to interrupt this fun dialogue..................but this thread is about my visit to New York and what I'm planning to do while I'm there...............and being close to 30 is not part of my plans!! ;D ;D

oh dear :D

Guest antonio

oh dear :D

;) ;D

Guest timoconnell

haha good memory. However, I do eat a Wheat Bagel with Light Cream Cheese. (toasted)

FYI, he is referring to what i eat daily- in the morning as well (which is better)...coffee (hazlenut, skim milk 1 sweet and low) and the aforementioned bagel.

:P

Ahhh...Sweet and low is very bad. It defeats the whole purpose of a healthy diet.

Guest timoconnell

Hey Antonio,

Glad to hear you are making your way to New York. There are plenty of things to do here. You won't be bored. So for the weekend you are here...there is this sick ass dj named Tim O'Connell playing at Brite Bar on Saturday night (June 19th). Has anyone ever heard of him? ;)

We're having Brite Bar's one year anniversary party that night. I will be on the decks alongside the Thursday and Friday night residents. It should be a great party. This is a good place to get things started if your heading to Crobar or Spirit. Send me a PM if you're interested in coming by and I'll give you the deets...it'd be nice to meet a fellow Junkie.

Guest antonio

What's up Tim................I'm up for anything and everything while I'm in town..........as long as it good music, I'll definitely be there

Thanx for the invite.........PM me the details and your contact info.

What's up Tim................I'm up for anything and everything while I'm in town..........as long as it good music, I'll definitely be there

Thanx for the invite.........PM me the details and your contact info.

It's the best place to kick off your nite before crobar- 4 sure- go check it out.

Guest antonio

Ok...thanx, I just had a friend who said that it gets good on Mondays.

How about nice restaurants to take a girl??

Guest timoconnell

It's the best place to kick off your nite before crobar- 4 sure- go check it out.

Thanks EV...I'll pass this along to the owners...They'll be happy to hear this.

Antonio, there's tons of great places to take a lady to dinner in the village. There's a bit of everything there and the majority have atmosphere.

Thanks EV...I'll pass this along to the owners...They'll be happy to hear this.

Antonio, there's tons of great places to take a lady to dinner in the village. There's a bit of everything there and the majority have atmosphere.

im not real big on the village, but I love Da Silvano's...it's a really great Italian restaurant there. There is also a greek restaurant called Gus'. That is also terrific.

I enjoy the meatpacking district a lot- it's got a very hip, romantic, trendy atmosphere in a neighborhood that is filled with meatcutting warehouses. At night ther eis the smell of beef yet some of the best restaurants and nightlife is right there too. plus cobblestone streets- very cool. There, Id check out MEET. That place is the perfect place to take a date. Or Rhone- that;s pretty good as well. Pastis is great, though it gets a bit hectic at night sometimes- and is a bit bright for my tastes.

L'Express on Park Ave is a great place to take a date for cheap. Also right in that area, near union sqw- Candela is awesome! ALSO, one of my favorites, right near ABC Carpet on 18th st, i think, is PIPA, probably one of the finest spanish restaurants in manhattan. Also Pompano on 49th and lex for some of the best mexican - my roommate works there too- I think this place is spectacular-

those are my fav's. Also, Blue Water Grill is a really, really great place to take a date---right in Union Sq. trust me! And finally, on park ave and around 20th street-- there is Dos Caminos- that atmosp[here is fantastic and food delectable, and also right nearby on park and 18thish is Park Avalon- also awesome and with a trendy romantic sexy atmosphere that is guarantees she'll have her foot in your crotch the entire meal and drinks so stiff she'll be begging you to take her back to the hotel.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest antonio

she'll be begging you to take her back to the hotel

.............speaking of hotels....what do you guys recommend for a nice, cheap hotel??

Thanks for all your info and contact number guys.........I'll definitely holler you guys while I'm in town.

Guest joeygk

Cheap hotels in NYC? Not sure about this one, just try to stay somewhere in Midtown -- that's going to be the cheapest price --- hotels downtown & up near Central Park cost twice as much.