Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it true there is a Flesh eating Disease in NY

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Okay I just wanted to know if you guys knew about a suppose Flesh eating disease outbreak in NY. Now my question is it true are there any cases happening in the city or is it all a big hoax, a friend of mine told so I just wanted to know if it was true.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah man I am going to New York for the weekend of June 25th and now I hear this shit and it got me thinking twice before going to New York. So is anybody going to provide some truth to this information or are all you New Yorkers still hung over from the weekend.

Guest antonio

Well............you can come to San Juan instead and catch one of the best events of the year on June 26th with Paul van Dyk @ The Arena Pier 10.

The only flesh eating down here is done by hot girls!! LOL ;D

Guest web_norah

Come on people, this is retarded. I want to delete this thread entirely. ::);)

you took my words

this is uber retarded

dont believe everything you read in print

::)

Guest LeVeL

Dont get like that guys......I just wanted the truth thats all.

you cant handle the truth.

LOL....we all missed you in the boards EV especially here in the NY board. Because it was like a ghost town in here.

Guest Idreamofdancing

Seriuosly, I agree...very retarded...where did you hear of this.,..some crap FOX 5 news update? If this were true...Ev and I wouldn't even be able to respond..b/c we would be the first to go, since we are the most delicious and tasty NYorkers..hehe

Dont get like that guys......I just wanted the truth thats all.

you cant handle the truth.

LOL....we all missed you in the boards EV especially here in the NY board. Because it was like a ghost town in here.

i missed u too :D. IM very glad to be in New York! and havin free time--- 4 real!

Seriuosly, I agree...very retarded...where did you hear of this.,..some crap FOX 5 news update? If this were true...Ev and I wouldn't even be able to respond..b/c we would be the first to go, since we are the most delicious and tasty NYorkers..hehe

Aryn, Fox 5 is a NYC affiliate and they dont "receive" that in South Florida.

We most certainly are the tastiest whores d' vours in this New York.

Guest Idreamofdancing

Well I'm sure they have a FOX 5 shitty equivalent...flesh eating disease...who comes up with this schizer? There are definitely people freaking out right now about this..running to their doctors asking for some kind of shot..wooof...where can we escape to?

Guest joeygk

Flesh Eating Virus!!!!!!!! OHHHH MY GAWD......Evan, that wasn't your Herpes flairing up......it was........the Flesh Eating Virus! I knew you shouldn't be itching "there."

Guest Idreamofdancing

Flesh Eating Virus!!!!!!!! OHHHH MY GAWD......Evan, that wasn't your Herpes flairing up......it was........the Flesh Eating Virus! I knew you shouldn't be itching "there."

hey that's my baby you are talking about....Evan spreads peace, love and happiness and the occasional lite cream cheese on wheat bagel from Dunkin'..no viruses....although, you do have a plethora of unmarked pill bottles....jk..love you.

Guest joeygk

man - no one believed me when I said Evan had gender reassignment surgery in colorodo either. I think people are starting to see thru my web of lies....... ;D ;)

Guest JMT

... the tastiest whores d' vours in this New York.

LMAO

Guest timoconnell

Very nice topic and convo guys...EV, nice to have you back. It has been quiet around here. The NY board has a lot of events posted but not that many conversations. Let's kick it up a notch. We're slacking!

I work in a Microbiology/Molecular Biology lab so if there is a flesh eating bacteria making it's way through New York, I will be the first to know and you guys will be second.

Guest FunkyDutchJunkie

I work in a Microbiology/Molecular Biology lab so if there is a flesh eating bacteria making it's way through New York, I will be the first to know and you guys will be second.

I will work on molecular design in a Molecular Biology lab in NYC soon: Do u want me to design one of those bugz for u, guys...?