Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Time no See....

I know, I disappeared for at least a couple of months, as I was on an adventure throughout the United States---filming a few things and getting a taste of places like Kentucky, Colorado, Michigan, Ohio, and some other random shit. Im very glad to be home and I think I'll be fairly sedentary for a bit...at least not MIA like lately.

So I see that not too many people are posting here lately? What have all of you been up to? I got to see Joey this weekend, which was great- GK iloveyou. What have you all been up to?

While Ive been in NYC on most weekends, I've been enjoying alternate activities other than AVALON and CROBAR. God how sick of them I got. First of all, Crobar has gone down the tubes, with half the staff quitting- They are more table oriented now with bottle service and such, and the crowd has become a tremendous pile of steaming dog shit....so if you go there at all, make sure it is for a cool event or 4am when you wont givew a shit about losers surrounding you. Too bad.

Dirk Van Stockum left to create B.E.D. here in nyc with a partner, they broke up and are now, apparently, competing to open bed first in separate locations, one above Spirit, the other in the old Centro Fly space. That will be interesting to see how it unfolds. I hope Dirk wins, he is a great guy- for all the miami people who remember Gilbert-- he now works across the streeet at a new venue called Quo...it;s beautiful-- has anyone gone yet? I really like it, though it also is sold out to the bottle service way of getting people in.

There are a ton of clubs in that area now- it's a bit ridiculous. Complete Mayhem. i love it! I've been going to Marquee a bit and Bungalow (though this must be the single most difficult place to get into I have ever seen....it's pretty dumb at times) and i've also been appreciating the dive bars with soul in my neighborhood (east village). That has actually been the most fun for me....after weeks like ive had recently I want nothing more than to have a cheap drink in a dirty bar --bandana on and unshaven. It's great. A nice change of pace from the west side way of life=- no negotiating, hassle, nothing-

I see this weekend Sander will be at Crobar. I've really been loving him lately---I have some of his sets from the WMC and the one from ultra is sooo good, in my opinion--- I want to go see him on Friday, however I dont think i'll be in town--- and that is kind of a blessing in disguise since I've been dropping way too much cash lately on dinners and drinks and all that . I am not going to Tiesto on Sat at Avalon, since i will be seeing him in miami the very next week. I presume most of you will be at Space on the 18th? I cant wait to get down for some vacation with Aryn- Id love to get to see you guys.

8) 8) 8)

Guest joeygk

Evan you're such a hooker!

*lessons learned this weekend:

1. Larry is a dirty bitch & will keep you out all night. ;)

2. Other people's stationary does not make a cool b-day gift!

3. There is never enough vodka.

4. Bungalo 8, much like fairy trance will NEVER be cool. (even if Evan says so)

Evan you're such a hooker!

*lessons learned this weekend:

1. Larry is a dirty bitch & will keep you out all night. ;)

2. Other people's stationary does not make a cool b-day gift!

3. There is never enough vodka.

4. Bungalo 8, much like fairy trance will NEVER be cool. (even if Evan says so)

HEHEHE. you're amazing.

larry is a good friend to have around on occassion, though he is a fuckin nut-

bungalow is not cool.

the stationary was a hit, actually- :P

there will never be enough vodka - (I cant even imagine the amount of vodka that has passed through my body in this lifetime)

Guest endymion

Yo Evan!

I'll be in town when you come to Miami. Hoping you'll have the time to bless me with your presence!

Yo Evan!

I'll be in town when you come to Miami. Hoping you'll have the time to bless me with your presence!

I cant wait to see you Ryan! are you kidding me? WE'll definitely speak this week. I am really excited to have some time off to come down to FL=- Aryn is coming too. she is excited to see you too

Ev...do you know if Danny still has those pics on his camera? If so...give him my email address. Thx! :-*

sorry i neglected to respond to your PM. I completely saw it then completely forgot awhile ago...

anyway, Danny is in London right now but he'll be home on Friday-so I will speak to him then- 4 sure

Guest Idreamofdancing

Oh Ev, how I've missed your posts..."steaming piles of shit" classic. Anyways, I am totally psyched to see you all in Miami...2 weeks..I can't believe how time flies.

Guest joeygk

I big boo to whoever changed the Name of this thread --- "spermicidial lubricant" was soooo much better.

Guest timoconnell

Welcome back Ev. Nice to have you in town. Get in touch. I'm always up for a cheap drink in a dive bar.

Ryan...Mr. Techjunkie...how are you? You never sent me your address. I have some quality music for you. PM me your address when you get a chance. How's the website going by the way?

Cheers!

Welcome back Ev. Nice to have you in town. Get in touch. I'm always up for a cheap drink in a dive bar.

Ryan...Mr. Techjunkie...how are you? You never sent me your address. I have some quality music for you. PM me your address when you get a chance. How's the website going by the way?

Cheers!

you're awesome.

I've come by Brite several times to see if you were there but you werent === damn--- One night in particular I came with a wild bunch and we tore through the place - I wish you were there that night I think you'd have really gotten a kick out of it...oh man.