Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When did you lose your virginity?

Guest LeVeL

Guest shannon_coolj.

Nah, not selfish...I have an aboslutely gorgeous friend who was a virgin until 21...

she didn't meet a guy she liked! not selfish...just picky -- the way women should be! :P

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Nah, not selfish...I have an aboslutely gorgeous friend who was a virgin until 21...

she didn't meet a guy she liked! not selfish...just picky -- the way women should be! :P

I'm with Pod on this one...why you have to be so stingy. But most of the girls I have met that are virgins and are past their 20's look terrible. I know a girl who is 29 years old and still is a virgin. she had a 5 year relationship with her boyfriend and never gave it up. Then she broke up with the guy and then she met another guy who she only knew for 3 weeks and she gave it up to him.....All I have to say is that I feel bad for her ex-boyfriend.

I remember when I found out I was so mad at her for doing that. She could of gone all the way.Butt ohh well...... :-\

Guest durrtylexx

I met a dude in a previous job and he was 42 years old and a virgin.BTW he was on of weirdest person's that I have ever met in my life. As far as being in a relationship without sex, HELLLL NO, thats not cool w/me.I know a chic that was a super slut, but now she's a Jesus freak and hasn't had sex in 6 years, people are weird man.I can't live without getting my freak on. ;D Oh yea I lost my virginity when I was 15 years old and she was in her 20's.

Guest LeVeL

Pod...you know who I am talking about...you have taken plenty'o'pics of her. lol

Hey Carisa who is this.......you speak about? And Pod can you post the pick for we can see a successful virgin at work.

Guest LeVeL

A 29 year old virgen.... ???

Yeah its true.....you should try it yourself.Virgins still exist in the world :P

Guest fairyDust

Yeah its true.....you should try it yourself.Virgins still exist in the world :P

I should try what myself?

Guest LeVeL

I should try what myself?

LOL..forget it you dont get it. the threads title says it itself

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

16, with my Maid.

...........c i dont get that.......my ex bf lost his to a maid and when i said "...but why?".......... he said.... well i guess it is normal cause all of my firends had their first time either with a maid or a prostitute..... :o :o :o

this is sooooo not romantic............................

Guest FunkyDutchJunkie

14, with a girlfriend of 17, who wanted to ride me in my room with open window right above my parents sitting in the garden. My mom ran upstairs, thinking I was getting killed. She never did again. Me neither :-[ At least for some time...

Guest Cosmigonon

16, with my Maid.

...........c i dont get that.......my ex bf lost his to a maid and when i said "...but why?".......... he said.... well i guess it is normal cause all of my firends had their first time either with a maid or a prostitute..... :o :o :o

this is sooooo not romantic............................

When you're a teenage boy, your hormones don't know romanticismn exists, all you wanna do is have sex as soon as possible, besides at that age there aren't a lot of girls willing to have sex just like that :'(

Guest pod

Whatever, it's just sex, what is the big fucking deal? So a few of the people posting on here decided to get naughty with Consuela down in the laundry room. Whoop-de-do. Different culture folks. Most other places are not as uptight about fucking as the United States is. As long as you're safe, I don't see a major issue of getting down and dirty as often as you want. As long as Consuela was OK with it.

Cosmigognon - check out www.dirtylatinamaids.com , that site is just for you ;D

Oh, and did she look like this?

Sofia%20Vergara%205.jpg

Guest pod

Well, I have no doubt that somewhere in some South American hacienda, a veritable clone of Sofia is busily bent over dusting an endtable.

I wonder if it is in the budget for me to fly down?

Guest durrtylexx

Well I told you guys I was 15, the truth I did loose at 15 but my daddy took me to a brothel in Colombia.So yes I lost it to a professional & I have no regrets. 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I have no doubt that somewhere in some South American hacienda, a veritable clone of Sofia is busily bent over dusting an endtable.

I wonder if it is in the budget for me to fly down?

Actually that's just a myth you get from watching so many Mexican and Venezuelan soap operas: That there are maids that are as hot as her. That's a total lie!!! >:(

Never in my life have I seen a good looking house maid in Latin america, they're all ugly as hell :P

Guest Clarisa

Whatever, it's just sex, what is the big fucking deal? So a few of the people posting on here decided to get naughty with Consuela down in the laundry room. Whoop-de-do. Different culture folks. Most other places are not as uptight about fucking as the United States is. As long as you're safe, I don't see a major issue of getting down and dirty as often as you want. As long as Consuela was OK with it.

AGREE: What's the big freaking deal about sex? I know alot of women whom won't have sex even if they haven't had any in over a year because of the good girl image they want to maintain. If they were teenagers fine but these women are freaking 29 and over.

Guest durrtylexx

Dude I have dated "good girls from Colombia" and they were soo funny.They would have anal sex , oral sex but they wont have regular sex cause they wanted to wait untill they got married.LMAO I loved it. ;D