Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When did you lose your virginity?

Guest LeVeL

Guest JMT

Dude I have dated "good girls from Colombia" and they were soo funny.They would have anal sex , oral sex but they wont have regular sex cause they wanted to wait untill they got married.LMAO I loved it. ;D

that makes sense ::)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

AGREE: What's the big freaking deal about sex? I know alot of women whom won't have sex even if they haven't had any in over a year because of the good girl image they want to maintain. If they were teenagers fine but these women are freaking 29 and over.

Exactly I dont know why these 29 year old cheeks stop acting hard to get and give it up already whats the big fucking deal right. ::):P ;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

AGREE: What's the big freaking deal about sex? I know alot of women whom won't have sex even if they haven't had any in over a year because of the good girl image they want to maintain. If they were teenagers fine but these women are freaking 29 and over.

Exactly I dont know why these 29 year old cheeks stop acting hard to get and give it up already whats the big fucking deal right. ::):P ;D

what? i've never met a 29 year old chick who tries to maintain a good girl image by not having sex.

where are you finding these girls? pennsylvania amish country?