Guest bradley_rose

Guest bradley_rose

Bradley Rose invites you to...

CROBAR FRIDAYS

Friday June 11th >>

Main Room:

Sander Kleinenberg (10-hour set)

Prop Room:

Todd Mallis spins rock, 80’s, & hip-hop (early evening) & Lee Kalt mixes house (late night)

Reed Room:

CUNT hosted by Erich Conrad, Sophia Lamar, Amanda Lepore, Lincoln Palsgrove, Aimee Phillips, Drew Elliot, Mack Dugan, & Michael Cavadias

Lily of the Valley mixes rock, 80's, & hip-hop (early evening) & Aaron James mixes rock, 80's, & hip-hop (late night)

OPEN BAR 10:00pm-11:30pm

The Bradley Rose guestlist is at Crobar every Friday & Saturday. To be placed on the Bradley Rose guest list please email bradleyrose001@yahoo.com

Crobar

530 West 28th Street between 10th & 11th Ave NYC

doors open 10pm - 7am

for more info visit: http://bradleyrose.net

c0611_small.jpg

Guest bradley_rose

yes Lincoln Palsgrove also hosts CUNT....I'll update the posting

bradley, isnt cunt also hosted by Lincoln Palsgrove? :-X

Guest bradley_rose

Anyone ever witness a DVD DJ set? Sander Kleinenberg is gonna do that this Friday at Crobar on the new Pioneer DVJ-X1 Digital Audio & Video Turntable.

:o :o :o

Guest antonio

Well..........I've had VJs do their show while the DJ plays. The VJ is in charge of all the visuals and effects played behind the main stage dj booth.

But I've never seen a DJ do some VJing

Guest durrtylexx

Man a couple of buddies that went, told me that he kicked nasty ass.He's going to perform tonight at Space, but only for an afterhours set >:(.So I have to get there at 6:00am to check him out.Oh well I'll see what happens... :P

Man a couple of buddies that went, told me that he kicked nasty ass.He's going to perform tonight at Space, but only for an afterhours set >:(.So I have to get there at 6:00am to check him out.Oh well I'll see what happens... :P

Im not sure if I really want to know if he did that well...it was a difficult decision not to go....a smart one, but difficult- I';ve been listening to Sander sets non-stop recently and would really have liked to have gone...but these all night endeavors are taking a toll on me financially- sometimes even rockstars need a hiatus... :-[

Sander's set from Ultra is exceptional, and I listen to it every single time I go to the gym, it doesnt get old.

Guest durrtylexx

Im not sure if I really want to know if he did that well...it was a difficult decision not to go....a smart one, but difficult- I';ve been listening to Sander sets non-stop recently and would really have liked to have gone...but these all night endeavors are taking a toll on me financially- sometimes even rockstars need a hiatus... :-[

Sander's set from Ultra is exceptional, and I listen to it every single time I go to the gym, it doesnt get old.

Dude I know what you mean, I cant party 24-7 either, it hurts my wallet.I decided to go tonight and say f-it.Living in NYC or Miami isnt cheap brother.You have choose your parties wisely, cause theres always a big event every single weekend. :P