Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset Sundays @ Maritime Hotel

Hosted by Erich Conrad and Lincoln Palsgrove on the rooftop of the Maritime (Cabanas) every sunday starting this Sunday. 8)

this will be a great light party (for NYer's in the know ;)) the entire summer. I'll be there each week until 9pm, thereafter at a weekly 6 Feet Under Soiree in Tribeca.

Guest joeygk

Hiro the outside patio bar at the maritime has been banging' as of late -- looks really cool w/ the paper lanterns. We saw Brad Pitt go in there a few weeks ago.....it's hoppin' for sure.

I really want to go check out the Hotel Gansevort - it just opened and is supposed to be the "new soho house" -- even has a massive pool on the roof & a yummy japanese restaurant.

Guest joeygk

maritime hotel is on 9th ave & 16th Street -- in chelsea right outside of the meatpacking district --- it's a pretty uber-hip hotel -- looks like an Ian Schrager hotel on the inside. It's probably about $250-300 a night, but I'm not sure.

so this is a highly recommended event ??? inquiring minds ask :D

want to come with me on sunday? (during the week is very difficult for me nowadays...referring to your PM) -

Antonio- Maratime Hotel is on 16th and 9th Ave. It is very expensive tho-

anyone who wants to go to this event, PM me your email and ill forward you the invitation xoxo

Guest antonio

Thanx for the info.........damn, that's a little over my budget limit for hotel.

How are these parties on Sundays? Are they just like the after Space Terrace parties on a couple of SOBE hotels?

Guest antonio

just moved here a couple of weeks ago

was based in Miami - now i am in NY

Cool..........lets hang out!!

Thanx for the info.........damn, that's a little over my budget limit for hotel.

How are these parties on Sundays? Are they just like the after Space Terrace parties on a couple of SOBE hotels?

It will probably be light, nice calm party for people to unwind after their weekend debauchery- sip cocktails and frozen drinks ----

probably a pretty authentic crowd since most of the tourists and others will be back in their shitty suburbs- :P And if Lincoln and Erich are hosting there are sure to be great, fun people there as well as scattered celebs

Joey, what time did you leave? I must have missed you by minutes---

This party was divineeee last night- Got to see a ton of friends and it was the perfect nightcap to a fun weekend-

I got there around 10:30- Had dinner at cafeteria and then ended up stopping by APT for a small event with open bar =

I think that this Maritime sunday party will be big this summer-- though they have to fix the speakers on the terrace because it kept cutting out. regardless I think the crowd was superb=---- good times.

Guest joeygk

that party last night was great - I had a blast - got there around 8pm -- I left around 11:30 --- I was hanging out by the heat lamps getting "style" advice from Patricia Field the stylist from Sex & the City (she's fokkin' nutz) -- ! ;D !

Great space, cool crowd, I ran into so many people I knew, I even had to hide from a few --- it's totally going to be the knew Sunday "it" party --- Park bar is going to take a huge hit on this one.

The DJ was a fokkin' idiot -- he was playing 40's showtunes back to back w/ Tupac trax --- & guess what >>> IT DIDN'T WORK! The sound/speakers were complete sh*t -- they would fade out and then blast back on three times as loud and leave your ears ringing. Also, they didn't have any red wine -- none ----- they need to stock the bar properly next time. >:( >:(

*It amazes me w/ all the talented djs in this city who are just dying for a place to play out, these clubs/bars still manage to book completely clueless jocks.

I'll def be back once they work out the kinks. ;)

that party last night was great - I had a blast - got there around 8pm -- I left around 11:30 --- I was hanging out by the heat lamps getting "style" advice from Patricia Field the stylist from Sex & the City (she's fokkin' nutz) -- ! ;D !

Great space, cool crowd, I ran into so many people I knew, I even had to hide from a few --- it's totally going to be the knew Sunday "it" party --- Park bar is going to take a huge hit on this one.

The DJ was a fokkin' idiot -- he was playing 40's showtunes back to back w/ Tupac trax --- & guess what >>> IT DIDN'T WORK! The sound/speakers were complete sh*t -- they would fade out and then blast back on three times as loud and leave your ears ringing. Also, they didn't have any red wine -- none ----- they need to stock the bar properly next time. >:( >:(

*It amazes me w/ all the talented djs in this city who are just dying for a place to play out, these clubs/bars still manage to book completely clueless jocks.

I'll def be back once they work out the kinks. ;)

I cant believe we were there and didnt even see eachother- I was on the opposite side of the heat lamps and by the bar most of the night.

indeed, the party was A-List - and I definitely think it will be the place to be this summer- the bartenders and staff there are uber-polite and really extroverted too. (eg: I demanded that one of them lick my tongue as I ordered a drink, which they did, and gave me a free drink)

but they must fix that Dj situation...not only were the speakers shit, but people kept walking behind him and tripping over the extension cord, thus knocking the music out.

I went to Park afterwards, and what a shithole that was compared to the Maritime event- zero class- I felt like I was in a big meatmarket. APT was much better-

Sunday and Thursday in the city are my favorite nights to go out- exceptional.

Anyway, I spoke to Lincoln and he said he was very happy with the night too- Erich Conrad was incoherent so it was difficult to get his take on the night, however they did say that next Sunday will be open bar and a formal opening party- ;D

though ill be in miami, Antonio you should definitely go!

Guest LeVeL

indeed, the party was A-List - and I definitely think it will be the place to be this summer- the bartenders and staff there are uber-polite and really extroverted too. (eg: I demanded that one of them lick my tongue as I ordered a drink, which they did, and gave me a free drink)

You freak :P

Guest joeygk

You don't even know. That's probably the least bizarre place I've heard Evan ask a bartender to lick him. This one time at DJ camp....... :-X