Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez @ Spirit this friday!

Guest Jason Jollins

Guest Jason Jollins

Come join us as we kick off Roger Sanchez's new monthly residency @ Spirit (nyc).

This Friday, the 11th of June, 2004

Roger Sanchez

Reduced Admission: $20 (On Jason's List)

General Admission: $25

List Closes at 1am

Just say you're on Jason's list to receive reduced admission.

For furthur info: Events@UnitedUnderground.com

http://www.RogerSanchez.com/

http://www.SpiritNewYork.com

Spirit:

530 W. 27th Street

NY, NY 10001

Guest Jason Jollins

hey buddy,

yeah i was a resident at centro-fly and avalon. i'm over at spirit now (kick ass room!). i haven't heard eddie lee but i heard he's doing good things over there. anytime you want to come to spirit when i'm playing just let me know and i'll put you on the comp list.

ttyl,

jason

hey buddy,

yeah i was a resident at centro-fly and avalon. i'm over at spirit now (kick ass room!). i haven't heard eddie lee but i heard he's doing good things over there. anytime you want to come to spirit when i'm playing just let me know and i'll put you on the comp list.

ttyl,

jason

awesome- that's very generous 8) :D

Jason, I just visited your website- it's great! I love all the flyers there, and you've spun with some of my favorites---really- congratulations on all of those great gigs! Hernan, Max Graham, Cox, Corsten, Lawler--- shit, man- good for you.

And I see you're spinning at Industry tomorrow? That is a favorite venue of mine in the East Village. So intimate as well--- My friend Tyler throws a party there on thursdays and spins there as well. I am going to make a concerted effort to stop by and say whats up- I live right around the corner.

Guest timoconnell

Hey Jason,

Glad to see you here at cooljunkie and congrats on the residency at Spirit. How have you been? It's been a long time since we chatted. I'm spinning around the corner from Spirit tomorrow night at Brite Bar. If you're in the area stop in and say hello.

Cheers,

Tim