Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Brazil...

Guest fairyDust

Guest fairyDust

...at the end of July, so is anybody here from Brazil, or have been to Brazil? Just wanna know what to expect on that time of the year ;D

Guest LeVeL

I am probably going to brazil in 2 weeks, actually Sao Paolo for a business trip to talk to some clients. So lets see...what them girls with tangas overthere got to offer.

Brasil is OFF THE HOOK...

My favorite country in the entire world....

The Food the Women, the Scenery... all incredible

but I'd need to know where exactly you're going Fairy

Brasil is a BIG country...

Let me know when exactly and where... and I can make recomendations...

I may be there in July as well (if I don't have to go to Mexico)

If you're in Sao Paulo, take a drive out to Itau' some of Brasil's Biggest and Best clubs are out that way...

Plus you can choose a club with the music format you want...

House / Trance / D&B / Breaks / Hip-Hop etc... 8)

Guest usmcr

...at the end of July, so is anybody here from Brazil, or have been to Brazil? Just wanna know what to expect on that time of the year ;D

I thought you were brazilian ???

Guest fairyDust

Well I have some relatives that live in Sao Sebastiao, but I'm actually going to Rio de Janeiro, which I was told are not too far from each other, not sure what hotel we're staying at yet....thanx B-side... :)

• 3 months later...
Guest Pasqual

Oi!

Tudo beleza? I'm Swiss but I know Brazil better than my own country ;-).

Sao Sebastiao: Go to Maresias, it's close by bus from Sao S., the place to be, they have the best club in South America, called SIRENA. They have also a cool House club called LAO. The gente are hot there. It will blow you away.

RIO:

Go to Clube Nuth, Barra - Av. Armando Lombardi, 999

Before, have a drink at Hotel Marina (Leblon, little outside bar, 22:30, beautiful people, insider information)

If you need more club addresses send me an e-mail: dr.clubbing@web.de (have some photos from Sirena Club if you want)

Até logo,

Pasqual

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SoBerPhoBic

I'm flying to S.America to spend a little over two weeks in Brazil and Buenos Aires...

I'm flying to Sao Paulo on the 30th of Nov...and will probably spend a few days there..My 30th birthday is on Dec.1st (Wed), so looking at some recommendations for some hip hotels to stay at near the actions (Two Bedrooms, bar inside, and stereo) for under $350 a night...I'm flying in with a buddy of mine, and we don't speak a lick of Portugese and minimal spanish, so it will be tricky....We are into Progressive-house, trance, chilled beats, and good crowd...no teenie boppers or old lamo's....we like to party hard...

happy hour bars/good clubs/and of course after hours, since we don't throw in the towel easily

Nov30th-(Tues) - where to go in Sao Paulo

Dec.1st - (Wed) - " "

Dec.2nd - (Thur) - " "

Maresias has been mentioned a lot as a good place to go...Is this a place people tend to go only for the weekend Thur-Sunday? Since we don't speak the lingo, how difficult is it to get there from Sao Paulo? Can a personal driver be rented to take us there easily, that can be trusted? And what's the average cost for a trip???? What are some recommendation's for places to stay on the beach near the action for two bedrooms and under $200 a night around??

Dec.3rd - (Fri) - where to go

Dec. 4th - (Sat) -where to go

Dec.5th - (Sun) - " "

Looking into going to Rio after that for about a week, and looking for same recommendations. How far is Rio from Maresias, and how to get there. I heard it's better to rent an apt per night than get a hotel...Hear Leblon is a good area. Don't know which joint to pick for accomodation in that area though. I hear RIO isn't as good (nightlife wise) as Maresias/Sao Paulo..Heard Priviledge in Rio is pretty stylin....Is there an After hours scene in Rio like Space in Ibiza....

Dec.6th (Mon) through Dec.8th (Wed)....Is Rio quiet during the week at night?

Finally if I'm still alive, We are heading to Buenos Aires for the SAMC conference and will be there from maybe Dec.9th - Dec.14th, so looking for same info as above....(Bars,clubs,hotels)......

Hopefully some locals can shed some light on this, or those who visit often.......

-K