Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want to go for drinks tomorrow night?

Guest Idreamofdancing

Guest Idreamofdancing

This week is endless...last week was great with a 4-day week...I def need some drinks, and I haven't gone out in NY in what seems like a lifetime....I'll even go gay..you know I don't discriminate?

Guest Idreamofdancing

crzy...I knew you would be there for me...Perhaps a little Cafeteria/bartender action. i'm excited to see you in 2 weeks...i haven't danced in so long. Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Guest joeygk

you should go out to Pier 63 (chelsea piers)-- there is this crazy happy hour on the water -- some friends of mine are going out there and then over to Cielo for a lil' dancing. FUN.

crzy...I knew you would be there for me...Perhaps a little Cafeteria/bartender action. i'm excited to see you in 2 weeks...i haven't danced in so long. Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Honey...I CLEARED out my schedule for you guys!!!! ;D

BTW...might head to Cafeteria in Miami tonight...hope they are just as friendly there too. ;)

Guest Idreamofdancing

sounds super..Ev was telling me about Cielo and how beautiful it is.

By the way...has anyone gone to Shampoo in Philly? Dave Ralph is spinning there on July 3rd, and my new Turkish sweetheart is a big fan..so I am pondering both the DJ and the Club...I should prob post in the Philly forum...but I would like to receive some NY opinions.

you should go out to Pier 63 (chelsea piers)-- there is this crazy happy hour on the water -- some friends of mine are going out there and then over to Cielo for a lil' dancing. FUN.

I got an email about that happy hour. here is the info- PS open bar from 5:30 to 6:30

Outdoors on the Hudson @ Pier 63 Maritime

12th Avenue @ 23rd Street

Cocktails on the pier

Open Bar from 5:30-6:30pm sponsored by Finlandia Vodka

Bar-B-Q All Night Long

Music by Babyblu

After Party in Avalon's Exclusive Spider Club

47 West 20th Street

Doors @ 10pm

Last summer I used to go to a place called "the Deck" - it was uber, uber awesome--- beautiful outside lounge and restaurant on top of Chelsea Piers-- anyone ever been? Probablyh one of the best places to go have drinks after work, watch the sunset and groove to some good music.

Guest Idreamofdancing

Excellent.....I have been to Philly once before like 5 years ago to see a Counting Crows concert...wow..times have changed...come on..Mr Jones? How could I have said no.

Guest joeygk

that's the party --- who in the world could make that open bar --- I can't wear my work clothes out --- I mean I could if I was going to a Banana Republic convention --- :P

Guest timoconnell

I'd be up for drinks! I'm feeling the same way about this week. I don't know most of the junkies here but I'm interested in meeting youse. If this becomes a plan, give a shout and I'll join the fun!

Guest Idreamofdancing

I'm the biggest loser..I posted this thread..and am so hungover from last night, the thought of drinking..gross..but maybe after a nap. :-\

Guest joeygk
I'm the biggest loser..I posted this thread..and am so hungover from last night, the thought of drinking..gross..but maybe after a nap. :-\

PARTY FOUL!

*It's okay, I'm not going out anymore either. Well, I might go to Cielo late tonight, but happy hour just aint' happening.

Guest joeygk

I am digging my own grave right now. I am leaving work at a decent hour, going home, putting on pajamas, and aryn and I are going to get in my bed and watch movies

Screw that, I don't have to work tomorrow -- Larry & I will be over around 10! ;)

Guest Idreamofdancing

That is the best news I've heard all day....i'm getting a manicure/pedicure too..that is the best when you feel like doodoo.