Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cuban Baby Shower Question

Guest guyman1966

Guest JMT

not my sisters baby shower

Based 100% on your posts - I hate to think about anyone that shares your Gene pool reproducing.

You need to be snipped and your sister needs her tubes tied.

zzzzzz........ zzzzzzzz......... zzzzzzzzz.......

How many times are you going to use the same bad joke?

ha ha ha

Guest bcnjunkie

Based 100% on your posts - I hate to think about anyone that shares your Gene pool reproducing.

hey dude, you talked about my poor sportsmanship, how about yours... talking about someone you don't know, my sister just had her babies and they're awesome !!!! your cheap nasty shots cannot change that joy !!!! cheap shots to get a reaction is really sad .... zzzzz..... zzzzz..... zzzz....

Guest bcnjunkie

guyman: it's not a joke zzzzzz...... zzzzzzz........ zzzzzz..... if you don't understand what it means then you're more sad then what I thought !

Guest guyman1966

hey dude, you talked about my poor sportsmanship, how about yours... talking about someone you don't know, my sister just had her babies and they're awesome !!!! your cheap nasty shots cannot change that joy !!!! cheap shots to get a reaction is really sad .... zzzzz..... zzzzz..... zzzz....

For your sisters sake - I hope YOU were adopted.

Guest bcnjunkie

guyman again:

zzzzzzzzzz................. zzzzzzzzzzzz........... zzzzzzzzzzz.....

again: it's not a joke !, if you don't understand what it means you really are sad !

Guest bingo_the_clown

So now you have something against adoption? You know, some of my best friends were adopted, and there's nothing wrong with them. That's what we tell them, anyway...

I agree: "zzzzz...."

::)

Guest guyman1966

So now you have something against adoption? You know, some of my best friends were adopted, and there's nothing wrong with them. That's what we tell them, anyway...

I agree: "zzzzz...."

::)

No, no, no... Adoption is cool - its just the hope that her sister does not share his gene pool.

Guest shannon_coolj.

awwww....guyman, saleen, bcn...you guys are so cute

throwing racial slurs and insulting each other -- it's so heartwarming

i'm throwing a party at my house with guyman, bcn and saleen...you'll get trashed will love each other by the end of the night

Guest endymion

i'm throwing a party at my house with guyman, bcn and saleen...you'll get trashed will love each other by the end of the night

That, or they could reach critical mass and spontaneously combust.

Your call, it's your living room...

Guest shannon_coolj.

That, or they could reach critical mass and spontaneously combust.

Your call, it's your living room...

lol

yeah, it's kinda a toss up - who knows what would happen?

Guest web_norah

the Guyman wife was the butt of the joke

and i certainly WOULD NEVER admit to something so embarrasing

soz but thats the truth as Pod and BCN said......

sorry, the saleen only ventures to dade county when the clubs request his presence at their clubs. Otherwise, I could get shot, or worse, learn spanglish... :o

Guest bcnjunkie

hey interview !, actually I didn't say anything racial or anything about guyman, he started with this whole tube tying gene pool thing, I didn't even address him ! he started right away talking about my sister who he doesn't even know ! I didn't use slander or vulgarity. anyways not that I need to justify it but my family is awesome. My dad had a doctorate in chemistry and masters in Engineering with a minor in philosophy, my Mom had a degree in business administration and together they built a company lost it and re-built it again. They always taught us equality and to be good. They encouraged individuality and family unity. My dad was a very smart man but he never made anyone feel inferior and both were charitable. My dad also studied advanced chemistry in french hence the reason why I became interested in french culture and if I speak bad about the French is from extended experiences with them and their culture (in and out of France). And if I travel a lot it's because my parents always saw it as a learning vehicle. Plus the one thing I can say about my parents, I never ever EVER saw my mom or dad EVER yell at each other, they shared a mutual respect that I have rarely seen, and this guy is talking about my gene pool, yup, for the first time ever on this site I got offended. I know that what is posted here is mainly joking, I'm sure Saleen is a swell guy and I've met JMT and got along fine. But that comment was so unwarranted.

hey interview !, actually I didn't say anything racial or anything about guyman, he started with this whole tube tying gene pool thing, I didn't even address him ! he started right away talking about my sister who he doesn't even know ! I didn't use slander or vulgarity. anyways not that I need to justify it but my family is awesome. My dad had a doctorate in chemistry and masters in Engineering with a minor in philosophy, my Mom had a degree in business administration and together they built a company lost it and re-built it again. They always taught us equality and to be good. They encouraged individuality and family unity. My dad was a very smart man but he never made anyone feel inferior and both were charitable. My dad also studied advanced chemistry in french hence the reason why I became interested in french culture and if I speak bad about the French is from extended experiences with them and their culture (in and out of France). And if I travel a lot it's because my parents always saw it as a learning vehicle. Plus the one thing I can say about my parents, I never ever EVER saw my mom or dad EVER yell at each other, they shared a mutual respect that I have rarely seen, and this guy is talking about my gene pool, yup, for the first time ever on this site I got offended. I know that what is posted here is mainly joking, I'm sure Saleen is a swell guy and I've met JMT and got along fine. But that comment was so unwarranted.

i don't think this thread asked people to list degrees their parents earned.

Guest web_norah

or RACIAL slurs

or RACIAL slurs

please show me where I posted racial slurs..

thanks for playing, I take my coffe black, and re shine my shoes, thanks.