Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those that were at Frankie Knuckles....

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

Well that night the place was full of happy people, my buddies didn't like and I'm glad I'm glad I hung out with junkies. :P

I never get why people get so uptight about the fegs (unless its a total sausage fest...then thats no fun for striaght guys)....I am too busy paying attention to all the broads to even pay them any mind. Its not like they are hunting for the man ass and will take anything that looks their way..I am sure they have standards just like the straight people.

Dude I have nothing against fegs as you put it, but that night was a shocker.BTW I think there were more men than females that night.Anyways I had a great time, standing against the wall JK.... :P

Hey there I was just kidding around...I wasn't talkin about you...you said your friends were not too happy about them...you never said you were put off by them. Never the less I thought there were enough women, but there was a high ratio of men to women in general that night. You can lways expect that at a Frankie show....but the attitude of the people there in general was very light and if anything the gay guys that were there definitely added to the up beat nature of the party. People can say what they want, but that community really loves house and knows how to get down to a good house party.

Guest durrtylexx

Listen I'm going to be real here, no BS I don't go to gay clubs, thats just me.I had a good time that night like I have said before, if I would have known that there would have been so many gay dudes I would have not gone with my friends.I would have gone bymyself.I left early cause my friends became a pain in my ass, and wanted to go home.Would I go to a gay club to check out a DJ no..Thats me and thats the way I am.

Guest bcnjunkie

apotheosis: too funny dude, I was cracking up, especially the "I'll try !" part.

House music started in gay clubs (the warehouse and Paradise Garage which was a black gay club), that's why when puff daddy got on stage at the Subliminal party at Crobar for conference and was rambling about being old school from the days of paradise garage, I felt like ::) I can hardly picture him hanging with Larry Levan and Little Louie chatting about house music, again ::)

Guest web_norah

apotheosis: too funny dude, I was cracking up, especially the "I'll try !" part.

House music started in gay clubs (the warehouse and Paradise Garage which was a black gay club), that's why when puff daddy got on stage at the Subliminal party at Crobar for conference and was rambling about being old school from the days of paradise garage, I felt like ::) I can hardly picture him hanging with Larry Levan and Little Louie chatting about house music, again ::)

moreover, if you read the book Last Night a DJ Saved My Life, it talks about the origins of house to the Warehouse club in Chicago, where lots of GAY people gathered and listened to music and danced their buns off ........thats where Frankie Knuckles started

moreover, if you read the book Last Night a DJ Saved My Life, it talks about the origins of house to the Warehouse club in Chicago, where lots of GAY people gathered and listened to music and danced their buns off ........thats where Frankie Knuckles started

uh huh huh you said buns

Guest web_norah

Hey

i dance my buns off.....ask anyone :P

if good music is served

i am dancing all over the place.....Frankie K had a huge number of good tunes and offered a great night for all those present.

Guest bcnjunkie

Hey

i dance my buns off.....ask anyone :P

if good music is served

i am dancing all over the place.....Frankie K had a huge number of good tunes and offered a great night for all those present.

sure did, got there late but enjoyed every minute !