Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph @ Shampoo on July 3rd

Guest Idreamofdancing

Guest Idreamofdancing

Hi my beauties,

My name is Aryn, and I am a NY Junkie...but I wanted to receive some input from you guys. My b/f loves Dave Ralph, (I have never really listened to him...is that bad? Although I am the worst with recognizing names and placing them w/ tracks...so I'm sure I have heard him before) In any case...I am surprising him tix to this show. I have been to Philly once...prob 4 years ago to see a Counting Crows concert...wow how times have changed...Mr Jones? hehehe...anywho..I wanted to get some opinions on the club Shampoo and Dave Ralph..so I thought who better to ask than you guys. (OK, I will admit, I did ask some of the NY Junkies first :-X Anyways, I'm super psyched to come visit your city and continue the outrageous behavior displayed in NY. So any feedback would be super....

By the way, I am going with my roomate Evan, I don't know if any of you have visited the NY forum, EVJUNKIE...but we are going down to Miami to see Tiesto tomorrow night...I haven't been to Space since the conference...so I might loose myself and go nuts...i can't wait to dent the dance floor.

;D ;D ;D

P.S. are their CJ discounts for tickets...or where or how do I go about purchasing them? gracias

Guest LeVeL

This Philly bored is like attending a funeral.....no life. Whats up Philly party people spread the news about this event.

Guest phillyjunkie

hey guys.....

in defense of this board. we are still getting under way over hear and jumpin the hurdles to learn the site system etc...

also got some big events coming soon for us so we have been ....well honestly ...... a little pre occupied.

But this board has good potential and we plan on being a great cooljunkie site~!!!

now onto the question at hand....

Shampoo is a great club and pretty much Philly's better one and larger...

But be careful, u cant compare Philly to NYC, its an unfair comparison...

As for Dave Ralph, have heard some of his stuff and he is ok.

The party is being thrown by an very popular production team in Philly that is coming back from hiatus for a while....

so....

hope u have a great time!

Dan aka Phillyjunkie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Prophet

Well I Went to Bang 4 @ Shampo0 and i must say that was one of the best parties i've been to recently the place was packed with house, trance , and jungle fans. I had fun. So much fun that when i got in there i forgot to stretch my legs and after 2 hours of dancing i had to stomp cuz my legs hurt so much ;D anyone else go and did u have a fun time Idreamofdancing?