Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the one song that gets you in the mood for some good lovin'

Guest demo909

Guest lyrik

If its making passionate love... anything by MAXWELL...one of my favorite r&b artists...or maybe Norah Jones, Joss Stone...some Dave Mathews and Fleetwood Mac...and of course the oldie but goodies...REO and Journey

.....sultry sexy a little - Avant, Roy Davis Jr. (especially gabrielle), Zero 7, Savage Garden

Fuckin - DJ FUNK, anything that rocks from Chevelle,Incubus, Staind, Linkin Park and old school R Kelly (12 Play)

Guest durrtylexx

If its making passionate love... anything by MAXWELL...one of my favorite r&b artists...or maybe Norah Jones, Joss Stone...some Dave Mathews and Fleetwood Mac...and of course the oldie but goodies...REO and Journey

.....sultry sexy a little - Avant, Roy Davis Jr. (especially gabrielle), Zero 7, Savage Garden

Fuckin - DJ FUNK, anything that rocks from Chevelle,Incubus, Staind, Linkin Park and old school R Kelly (12 Play)

Maxwell - Fortunate

D' Angelo - Brown Sugar

Silk - Freak Me

Shai - If I Ever Fall in Love

Jodeci - Feenin

8)

Guest lyrik

Maxwell - Fortunate

D' Angelo - Brown Sugar

Silk - Freak Me

Jodeci - Feenin

8)

WERD...also Maxwells - lifetime

Guest durrtylexx

Maxwell - Fortunate

D' Angelo - Brown Sugar

Silk - Freak Me

Jodeci - Feenin

8)

How about Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes :)

and I know this song is not a song to get you in the mood

but I love this song

Soul for Real - Candy Rain ;D

Guest lyrik

Maxwell - Fortunate

D' Angelo - Brown Sugar

Silk - Freak Me

Jodeci - Feenin

8)

but I love this song

you re right on..also janet's velvet rope album

Guest JMT

i have no recollection of hanging out with you john....lol.....god where do our nights go.... ::)

ugh, they are often a mystery

Guest Star24

I love Freak Me Baby... This gets me on good and it's a very old song. By the way this is a female point of view.

Maxwell - Fortunate

D' Angelo - Brown Sugar

Silk - Freak Me

Jodeci - Feenin

8)

but I love this song

yeah! every one of these I agree with. especially the Shai song.

remember the song Sukiaki? that one always got me too, though i cant remember the artist. whitney, i will always love you, and Boyz II Men, I'll make love to you I (you know you still remember the words, dont deny it to yourself)

Lest we not forget PM Dawn "Set Adrift A Memory Bliss"

yeahhhhh

Guest durrtylexx

Maxwell - Fortunate

D' Angelo - Brown Sugar

Silk - Freak Me

Jodeci - Feenin

8)

but I love this song

yeah! every one of these I agree with. especially the Shai song.

remember the song Sukiaki? that one always got me too, though i cant remember the artist. whitney, i will always love you, and Boyz II Men, I'll make love to you I (you know you still remember the words, dont deny it to yourself)

Lest we not forget PM Dawn "Set Adrift A Memory Bliss"

yeahhhhh

PM Dawn had talent..I wonder whatever happened to those guys. Set adrift...nice.... :)

TLC - your love is one in a million 8)

Guest durrtylexx

I love Freak Me Baby... This gets me on good and it's a very old song. By the way this is a female point of view.

;D

Guest r3nz0
remember the song Sukiaki? that one always got me too, though i cant remember the artist.

A Taste of Honey - Sukiyaki