Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO LISTEN....

hottniks

maybe it was just me then.....but im just not feeling the vibe at exit anymore.....too many ugly ass guys trying to flex...like this one kid i see EVERYTIME i go to exit....always on the pedestal, always has his shirt off, and always has the ugliest damn face ive ever seen, and has no rhythm whatsoever.......i think its time i go hit up some other places...cuz exit is played

Should have gone to SF last night.. I wasn't expecting much from Skribbles, but he ripped it up.. His sets on KTU or MTV are absolutly nothing like the way he is live.. He is a phenomanal mixer, and his tracks were ridiculous.. His new mix of Kosheen - Hide U is insaine.. He played a nice vocal set during his after hours, and played a lot of progressive stuff early in the night.. Aubrey is def a sick track, sounded really good in SF..

Maybe you should try SF next time, I always enjoy friday nights (not as much as sat, but it's still good).. smile.gif

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

tranza the aubrey track he played at sf is the one draper plays? i really hope im looking for the right song lol...

"theres nothing to lose " "standing" lalalala

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif10847.gif

I dunno what Draper plays, but the chorus and the intro is a chick singing "stand still, stand still, stand still" ect..

It definitely lived up to all the hype.. Great track..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

you know what the funny thing is tranza......i was thinking about going to sf but i hate skribble......odd coincedence that since i dont go he tears it up....i think im gonna hit up sf this friday for vicious......and then ill just have to wait for the day i can go see GOD, i mean JP on a saturday

Originally posted by tranza:

Should have gone to SF last night.. I wasn't expecting much from Skribbles, but he ripped it up.. His sets on KTU or MTV are absolutly nothing like the way he is live.. He is a phenomanal mixer, and his tracks were ridiculous.. His new mix of Kosheen - Hide U is insaine.. He played a nice vocal set during his after hours, and played a lot of progressive stuff early in the night.. Aubrey is def a sick track, sounded really good in SF..

Maybe you should try SF next time, I always enjoy friday nights (not as much as sat, but it's still good).. smile.gif

yep yep, i heard him in cancun last year and ive been saying the same thing

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

ok....before i start let me just say that i am in no way trying to cause drama.....im just speaking my mind here....

i used to be a die hard exit fan...used to be is the key word phrase there....i havent been down there since the xmas party, ive been working too much and all that.....so i went last night.......and it was the biggest mistake ive ever made....draper was so off last night it wasnt even funny......although i know people may trash draper for his mixing ability, i never saw what those people meant...until last night....he had no good mixes whatsoever....there was NO energy to the crowd at all....and if i see one more big ugly looking guy walking around pretending to know how to dance with their shirt off i think im gonna puke....if i see one more snotty ass little 17 year old girl, i think im going to smack them......

anyone have any suggestions on where to go.....cuz i love exit hard beats but im starting to hate that place more and more..... any suggestions?

no offense to u, but i thought draper was on point last nite...

did any hear that fear factory song lol smile.gif sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

i left early tho, did he play aubrey?

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif10847.gif