Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They killed that South Korean man..

Guest endymion

The sad thing is that you might actually be right at this point. We may have passed the point of no return where our only chance of survival is to become more brutal and kill more people and to rule the world by fear. Israel, but on a world scale.

The options are: play the role of the good guy in the white hat who everybody admires and police the world, or play the role of the feared imperial solidier who nobody dares to cross. We no longer have the white hat option.

Guest durrtylexx

I have a solution.... for every American or foreigner murdered by terrorists, we pull TWO of those fuckers out of Iraqi jail and shoot them on TV. Fuck it, they want to fight, lets bring it to them just as hard and real.

Fuck PR. Fuck Politics. Shit, lets just pull our troops and nuke the fucken place. I'll bet if we do that, Iran and No. Korea will hop to fast!

ha ha ;D WW3 here we come! I need to start a company that will somehow profit on war... 8)

Guest guyman1966

Now that you mention Israel, who has been dealing with the same shit for many, many years... its time we told them to do what they have to do for their own security. Let them nuke the west bank and gaza.

Guest endymion

Israel built a fence to fight terrorism and it's working. We don't have that option, which is why I am opposed to us using Israeli-style tactics. It's a big planet. We can't pretend like half of the world is good and half of the world is evil and then build a fence between the two halves.

Guest pod

Why not? Building a big assed fence would provide plenty of jobs! ;D

Actually building a big-assed anything probably would.

Guest durrtylexx

Why not? Building a big assed fence would provide plenty of jobs! ;D

Actually building a big-assed anything probably would.

I know plenty of contractors...I can smell the $$$

Guest pod

Well there was a proposal once to build a big-assed (as in 5 or 6 miles high) hurricane wall around South Florida.

Google for megascale engineering and I think you may find it...

Guest endymion

We can do it ike in the Mr.Bean movie take over a country and make it a big prison...

Well yeah, we did.