Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRACE JONES AND HEX HECTOR

Guest web_norah

Guest joeygk

I KNOW RIGHT! ;D Fokkin' rip the knob off!

the thursday party this week looks like it's going to be a sloppy one as well, my friends are doing the upstair shin-dig, should be good.

Guest web_norah

whats on Thur? i know this Sat is TKC and Victor....

times like this is when i just love that i am here.....and not contemplating palm trees :P

Guest joeygk

GBH and Back Door Bambi are throwing a lil' somethin' something' together - no big names just sloppy-ness -- ;)

*Disgraceland*

GBH and Back Door Bambi are throwing a lil' somethin' something' together - no big names just sloppy-ness -- ;)

*Disgraceland*

I'll be here with bells on with my New Orleans crew. We will be the obnoxious intoxicated people making a scene. see you there.

Guest demo909

Didnt! Something came up but i am not missing TKC and Victor Calderone on Sat.

I'll be there too!!! 8)

Guest joeygk

Dirty Sex! I'd totally go to hear That Kid Chris, but Saturday night is going to be so fokkin' packed --- we're talkin' Sardines --- they sold out of pre-sale tickets! <kill me>

yes saturday Victor and Sunday's Alegria will be uber-gross shirtless Tina horniness.... :-X :-X

I cannot take that shit...no way. sorry. I enjoy the music, but I cant enjoy that scene, i find it scary in fact. not trying to be high and mighty here....but sat nite ill be enjoying my friend's new bar opening in Chelsea (Xcess) and stopping by to see Demo @ therapy with joey. (right joey?) (yes)

For those who want to enjoy a more refined sunday rather than alegria, join me at Maritime for Lincoln's party, followed by Patrick Duffy's party at APT. mucho mejor, if you ask me.

Guest web_norah

i am going early to catch TKC for a future segment on my tv show

**i think Sunday we're going to Le Souk.

Guest joeygk

I love cracked out circuit parties (unlike Evan apparently - jeesh what's so scary). I just have a thing w/ clubs packed too tight. I have nightmare flashbacks to Space -WMC 2003!!! I'm serious, I nearly had a panic attack @Sasha for New Years --- I think I'm claustraphobic or somethin. :'(

I have a feelin' everyone on Sunday will be at the Pier Dance -- I think that is sold out as well.

just aint my style. not to be critical of it, i just dont enjoy it like i enjoy other lighter events. for big DJ events, I prefer to go to mixed or straight events. not saying "Im too sexy for this circuit"... on the contrary, it's just how i feel 8)