Guest bradley_rose

Guest bradley_rose

Bradley Rose invites you to...

GRAND OPENING OF DISGRACELAND THURSDAYS @ CROBAR

Thursday June 24th >>

Main Room:

Junior Sanchez

Larry Tee

MINI KISS, the midget KISS cover band (live)

Prop Room:

DJ John John Battles

Reed Room:

DJ Alex English

The Bradley Rose guestlist is at Crobar every Monday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. To be placed on the Bradley Rose guest list please email bradleyrose001@yahoo.com

Crobar

530 West 28th Street between 10th & 11th Ave NYC

doors open 10pm - 7am

for more info visit: http://bradleyrose.net

c0624_m.jpg

Guest web_norah

i am anti openings....besides tonight i will be watching the England soccer game and getting ready for a long weekend 8)

however, i like this concept and hope to be attending for the upcoming events :D

this party kicked ass! WOW...what a great time I had, and it's funny to see how parties like this all bring in the same crowds each time...so many familiar faces-- joey and I were wasted messes dancing to certain tracks Id rather not publish. good times good times.

The electroclash was fun too....music was OK, the crowd was really on point. IloveNY.

Also, did anyone who was there see the girl who was dancing above the table my friends and I were sitting at? She was probably one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen- my god--

she was surely latin.

Everyone was pretty decked out for this event...however i didnt feel like going thru all that so I wore sneakers, jeans, and a Mexican soccer jersey and pretended to be latin...you wouldnt believe how many people approached me and said things like "Eres de Mexico?" or "De donde eres tu?" and other vatiations. Of ocurse i pretended for a bit, and my name was Esteban. I loved every second of it. :P 8)