Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*text message 4:21am

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

So I got a text message at 4:21am this Morning....

I think the Bee Gee's said it best: "TRAGEDY, when the feelings gone and you can't go on, IT'S TRAGEDY!" ;)

Yes that text would be from me....maritime was awesome...tons of fun people were there...Nicole Kidman had dinner at Cabanas and then came up for her nightcap with the boys (and scattered girls) on the roof. Dear lord, that woman has an unbelievably commanding omnipresence and omnibeauty. very neat.

the night was BAD ASS. Absolutely scandalous. It was amazing and it was terrible in 2 distinct ways. APT was out of control....it is always wild, but this nite was exceptional...all the A-list ny party people were there and behavior was at its naughtiest.

I met a very, very, very attractive human being last night 8)

whoa. we shared midnight besos and i sincerely hope i get a phone call this week cuz im ready to move on from the situation i was in the past few monthzzz.

the bad aspect of the nite.....was not cool. I should not have gone to APT last nite...everyone there was so fucked up ... everyone.... no more APT on school nites ever. tragictragictragic.

JOEY, next time you MUST drag me out. I am powerless in nightlife situations and really do need your help...no joke...if you dont mind :-[

Guest web_norah

haha sounds like a perfect night out

i was at Le Souk, nice party, nice sangria, left at a decent hour.

what is it going to take for us to meet up?