Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PAUL VAN DYK party: What do you think?

Guest antonio

Guest eljumping

....VIk..........excellent set

PVD...Ok, but a rip off for 40,000 or so he charged, last half hour of the set was killer, and santos.........he ruled.

ohh yeah, watch out for the beers served in cups, two of my friends were served beer in cups and they both were drugged up, and fell asleep, possibly roofies or some shit....

Guest antonio

ohh yeah, watch out for the beers served in cups, two of my friends were served beer in cups and they both were drugged up, and fell asleep, possibly roofies or some shit....

WHAT?????????????? :-X :-X :-X :-X

Guest eljumping

..some friends of mine went to buy some beers at the bar, and the guy gave them beers in cups instead of cans, and they got all fucked up, one of em fell asleep in one of the sofas, and the oher was dancing, fell down and had to leave and both of em went blank and dont remember anything from anout 2 to 5. Weird....

Guest ilrac

23rd

I'm gonna miss it. Will be on NYC on that date. :-\

But I'm sure there is gonna be some good parties on New York that weekend. :D

Guest antonio

You're not going to miss it since we're throwing it on July 16th...........

July 23rd is a bad date because everyone is leaving for a long weekend of the 25th (ELA)

Keep posted..........

Guest durrtylexx

..some friends of mine went to buy some beers at the bar, and the guy gave them beers in cups instead of cans, and they got all fucked up, one of em fell asleep in one of the sofas, and the oher was dancing, fell down and had to leave and both of em went blank and dont remember anything from anout 2 to 5. Weird....

dam thats fcuked up.. >:(