Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th July - whats the deal

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

whos going where and what

Tom Stephan and Antranig at Crobar July 2nd 8(

DT marathon Sun July 4th 8) 8)

Guest joeygk

super'fokkin'chumbo ------> I'll be donning my Leadhead t-shirt for this event!

I'm probably going to pass on the Roxy & just do the fireworx and more laid back parties on Sunday.

nice, Tom Stephan again! he's great, last time at Crobar I had the best time ever. ;)

however, my brother is getting uber-major back surgery on thursday, so I think I'll be home with family and visiting him.

And I think a light weekend is in order since im spinning out of control again. I nearly had a mental breakdown at work yesterday. I want to go home, lay next to my mom, eat homemade Italian food and sleep in my old bed. I'm in dire need of TLC. a little back to basics, ya know?

But I'll be back Sunday at the latest. My BFF jamie, it's her bday- and another BFF is in town from Tampa, former roommate- we are having jamie's party @ Maritime on Sunday nite. come visit me and meet my friends, we'll all be there. Norah, no excuses this week, you're coming. OK? Post Fireworks, I guess.

Guest web_norah

yeah Ev post fireworks and pre-Danny, Maritime. Sunday night?

i hear you about taking it easy, the last few weeks i have been chilling out either Fri or Sat and believe me, it really makes a difference during the week....esp when you're going to interviews and looking for work!

Guest joeygk

Yeah, i'm fokkin' chillin' all weekend (I'll pop into Crobar on Friday to check out Tom, but that's it). My friend from SoBe is coming into town so we're going to a broadway show and gonna lay around in the Park and maybe watch the Wimbledon finals. I've banged it out every weekend since my trip to Puerto Rico in May >>> I'm exhausted & BROKE. :-[

Yeah, i'm fokkin' chillin' all weekend (I'll pop into Crobar on Friday to check out Tom, but that's it). My friend from SoBe is coming into town so we're going to a broadway show and gonna lay around in the Park and maybe watch the Wimbledon finals. I've banged it out every weekend since my trip to Puerto Rico in May >>> I'm exhausted & BROKE. :-[

nice to see we're all on the same page. let's all surely do maritime sunday. sounds perfect, and norah, you can wal;k right over to the roxy after ;) perfecto.

Guest web_norah

something tells me after Maritime, i'll stumble to the Roxy

but yes, it is all fair, MONDAY is a holiday 8)

Guest joeygk
And I think a light weekend is in order since im spinning out of control again. I nearly had a mental breakdown at work yesterday.

you need to leave w/ when I leave -- i always bail early on skool nites -- I'm so ova being wrecked at work, it's not worth it anymore. :-\

And I think a light weekend is in order since im spinning out of control again. I nearly had a mental breakdown at work yesterday.

you need to leave w/ when I leave -- i always bail early on skool nites -- I'm so ova being wrecked at work, it's not worth it anymore. :-\

I will. but you have to use physical force. You take my legs, Jeff can take my arms, throw me in a taxi with you, and I'll walk from Park Ave.

But not this Sunday. monday is a holiday and I plan to rock out.

Guest web_norah

I will. but you have to use physical force. You take my legs, Jeff can take my arms, throw me in a taxi with you, and I'll walk from Park Ave.

But not this Sunday. monday is a holiday and I plan to rock out.

now thats the spirit!

Sunday is def a party night. Awwe yeah. I'll def need to call Larry and invite him out.

Sunday is the best night to go out in NYC....it's nuts, and there are no tourists or outer-boro scum taking up space.

joey, remember the boy pissing at maritime? were you with Jeff and I at that moment? Disgusting. He got thrown out. Im not sure how he even got in? this is what happens when richie rich and his gang get involved with a nice party-- a little garbage gets in the mix, if you ask me. he wont be there next week, and there will be new music too, thank god.

Guest web_norah

Sunday is def a party night. Awwe yeah. I'll def need to call Larry and invite him out.

Sunday is the best night to go out in NYC....it's nuts, and there are no tourists or outer-boro scum taking up space.

joey, remember the boy pissing at maritime? were you with Jeff and I at that moment? Disgusting. He got thrown out. Im not sure how he even got in? this is what happens when richie rich and his gang get involved with a nice party-- a little garbage gets in the mix, if you ask me. he wont be there next week, and there will be new music too, thank god.

being a wee-pissing man is also outta glam in ANY city

-good that he got thrown out >:(

Guest joeygk

hahahaha --- I missed the golden shower b/c I was too busy screaming "trainwreck" at the DJ --- if I had stayed out any longer I would have taken up a collection so we could buy the DJ a gift certificate to Satelliete so HE CAN GET SOME NEW RECORDS!

Jeff just told me "Evan threw a hissy fit b/c some random pee'd on his leg." Seriously, Evan's life is tragic.

BTW- what was up w/ the hot-skanky asian girls in matcing outfits?!?!

Guest joeygk

*also, drinks were tres expensive. When did that happen....$10 for vodka sprite. You would think I'm kidding, right? Not so much.

for some reason $8 dollars doesn't seem unreasonable, but $10 does?!?! I think it's b/c if you tip a dollar on an $8 dollar drink you're still getting money back >>> but if the drink is $10 and then you tip and break a twenty and get back $9 it just seems sad. Did anyone follow that....that's the kinda muddled logic that goes on in my head. :P

you're such a hooker, he didnt pee on my leg. he peed in front of me, and I didnt throw a hissy fit, I acted like a strong man and intimidated him with mean words and curses. Ask Jeff.

Sunday should be interesting- I have a MAJOR MAJOR stalker coming into town. wait til y'all see this.

Guest web_norah

you're such a hooker, he didnt pee on my leg. he peed in front of me, and I didnt throw a hissy fit, I acted like a strong man and intimidated him with mean words and curses. Ask Jeff.

Sunday should be interesting- I have a MAJOR MAJOR stalker coming into town. wait til y'all see this.

that doesnt sound too good, a stalker> :-\