Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanted to share this wth ya'll

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

I work for this V.O.I.P. telephone company and we are marketing our new product all over the internet. We just recently had a deal with Yahoo and Neopets to get our product out there in the market for people can know about it and take advantage of our product for free and hopefully they can upgrade in the future for they can get into one of our paying plans.

Right now our Marketing department is trying to set-up a deal with Walmart and we were recently on NBC6 news (Living Cheaper) they basically told the public how they can sign up for phone service with us for only $3.99 a month.

its very neat let me tell you.

Guest endymion

Kickass, Level, that rocks.

There are a LOT of net marketers in the CJ family. I have been working pretty closely with a friend (Bingo the Clown if you recognize the handle) to coordinate some of our tactics and our learning. If you have anything to ask or anything to share then plz feel free to contact me on the downlo. Business networking and all of that.

Guest LeVeL

Thanks Tech, your connections will simply help me and more importantly enhance my repertoire. As my career endeavor keeps enhancing I will soon shy away from the nightlife and persue other things in life.

By the way I still think Bingo the Clown is EVJunkie from the NY board but if you say he's your friend then we'll see Tech

Guest endymion

:)

Bingo the Clown is the director of marketing (all advertisng and PR, not just net marketing) at a company in Broward. You guys should chat.

The techniques that we have been developing have nothing to do with nightlife. I am using them for nightlife marketing (you should see our traffic at CJ lately!) but they are techniques that can be used to sell anything.

We are working on some technology that will allow multiple federated net marketers to coordinate their activity to help everybody. Automated nepotism. Keep in touch...

Guest ramon

I work for this V.O.I.P. telephone company and we are marketing our new product all over the internet. We just recently had a deal with Yahoo and Neopets to get our product out there in the market for people can know about it and take advantage of our product for free and hopefully they can upgrade in the future for they can get into one of our paying plans.

Right now our Marketing department is trying to set-up a deal with Walmart and we were recently on NBC6 news (Living Cheaper) they basically told the public how they can sign up for phone service with us for only $3.99 a month.

VoIP is nice .. which ATA are you all using?

Guest LeVeL

:)

Bingo the Clown is the director of marketing (all advertisng and PR, not just net marketing) at a company in Broward. You guys should chat.

The techniques that we have been developing have nothing to do with nightlife. I am using them for nightlife marketing (you should see our traffic at CJ lately!) but they are techniques that can be used to sell anything.

We are working on some technology that will allow multiple federated net marketers to coordinate their activity to help everybody. Automated nepotism. Keep in touch...

Very neat stuff there, Ryan....over here in my end we have been doing a lot recently. Soon we are going to give away a car, all part of a sweepstakes that will defintely give our product a boosts which will maximize our sevice to more people.

But us Marketing guys have to stick together.......we have to be rhino's in our profession.

Guest LeVeL

Actually we call ours the MTA(Multimedia Terminal Adapter) and it has been specifically done for our company by some engineers from China. We use to carry the Cisco ATA but not no more.

Guest ramon

Actually we call ours the MTA(Multimedia Terminal Adapter) and it has been specifically done for our company by some engineers from China. We use to carry the Cisco ATA but not no more.

ahh nice .. the cisco ata is garbage ever try to change the audio to something other than G711?

can you pm me some more info about the mta where i can buy one etc?

Guest LeVeL

Right now the MTA is only being sold on our website because it was built specifically for us. You have the ability to choose the Audio Codecs G.711 PCMU, G.711PCMA, and the G.729 and the neat thing about the MTA is that it workd like a router so you have the ability to bridge it and everything. We are trying to work a deal now with Walmart to actually sell those MTA's in their stores for customer dont have to buy it specifically from us.

Guest Star24

Okay people today is a sweet day for me, I am finally moving up in this world like the Jeffersons. I have taken over the Internet Marketing position and they just gave me a raise that will defintely look good in my pockets.

I guess after all those hard days of hard work that took determination and will, it is finally paying off.

Hey Congrats Luis.... I'm glad things are turning out great for you bro. Hard work does pay off you just have take it easyand way for it to come. CONGRATS!!!!!! :-* ;D

Guest pod

Shit ese I didn't know you were into VOIP and shit?

It is a field of interest to me, anything to stick it to the ILECs.

Guest ddg

congrats luis......drinks for sure on you next time chico..... ;D

i like to see my fellow spics moving up in the world.... :o ;D