Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello I am Kenny

I just wanted to introduce myself, since I used the board to promote blue's anniversary all of last week....... well, I am a Miami native, I live in a small community called cocoplum in the gables about 15 mins from the beach and 10 to downtown love the vibe most of the people here have.....I am a little shy, but will probably jump to a board and post if I must... on the scale from 1 to 10... I am what you would call a negative 3... negatives are not always bad...oh and I also like to live through other people's experiences, so have exciting stories to post please.... thank you ???

kenny

Guest LeVeL

Welcome Kenny, I cant believe you live in Cocoplum I was there yesterday at one of my girlfriends house. Very cool and friendly neighborhood. You have I-95 there, downtown is very close and the Beach is closer than you think.

Good to hear you come aboard this ship. welcome and mi casa, su casa 8)

Guest LdySphynx

Oh my God they killed Kenny!!!!! :o

You Bastards!!!!!! :P

Welcome Kenny it is nice to have you join us, hope you find your cooljunkie experience as FUN and Entertaining as I have!!!!

Ldysphynx

Welcome Kenny, I cant believe you live in Cocoplum I was there yesterday at one of my girlfriends house. Very cool and friendly neighborhood. You have I-95 there, downtown is very close and the Beach is closer than you think.

Good to hear you come aboard this ship. welcome and mi casa, su casa 8)

Thank you levelistic, yeah is a pretty good location.... my house is also an open house is only my bro and me...... we try throwing home parties but the neighborhood is tough on noise..... thank you for the kind words lady

Guest LdySphynx

Thank you levelistic, yeah is a pretty good location.... my house is also an open house is only my bro and me...... we try throwing home parties but the neighborhood is tough on noise..... thank you for the kind words lady

You are very Welcomed Sweety!!!!

Ldysphynx

Thank you Clarisa....... I am looking forward to live through your experiences as well........not sexual though ;D

Guest LeVeL

Don't start shit Level!!!!!! ;)

Ldysphynx

i bet all those pm's you got were from psuedonyms made by level!!

Yeah Blame me for everything right, I am the cause ;)

Thank you Fairydust.... I feel almost like loosing a tooth in exchange for some dust......hahaha...horrible joke I apologize

please talk to me again I am not weird, just lonely.... and lonely is not bad is just a time to get to know yourself...sorry again. I am not weird though.

Guest LeVeL

Hey relax Kenny its okay, we are a friendly bunch just dont get over your head because then you'll look weird.

Thank you Fairydust.... I feel almost like loosing a tooth in exchange for some dust......hahaha...horrible joke I apologize

please talk to me again I am not weird, just lonely.... and lonely is not bad is just a time to get to know yourself...sorry again. I am not weird though.

you're freakin me out, dude. :P

level you are right......red wine and white cheese makes me jumpy..... is nappy time for me... skittles and m&ms share the same colors but who is gonna tell them they are not from the same mother...ha? who? you can count me out on that one.

Guest Clarisa

Thank you Clarisa....... I am looking forward to live through your experiences as well........not sexual though ;D

??? ::) ??? it seems to me ur not so new to the forums

Guest Clarisa

??? ::) ??? it seems to me ur not so new to the forums

you'd better not be weston ;)

Or guyman

If I can do that in 10 mins....... imagine what I can do with an apple, an x ray machine, a blue cape and protective goggles.

Guest Clarisa

If I can do that in 10 mins....... imagine what I can do with an apple, an x ray machine, a blue cape and protective goggles.

I can't imagine so please share