Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evan's new name ---------->

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

is "Tragevan" B/C HE'S TRAGIC!

when the feelings gone and you can't go on --- IT'S TRAGEDY!

*btw --- I am so hungover today.

Guest joeygk

so how tragic was I last night ------> so tragic that I though an S club 7 track sounded good. pass the cheddah ><><

Guest LeVeL

I am so bored.........seriously kill me b4 i put up another lame post on the NY board.

How would you like it, by injection, a gun, or a knife. Or better yet be thrown from the top of a skyscraper. You choose ;)

Joey you're so jealous of me it's borderline psychotic! get over it! iloveyou.

I had a "big" night on Thursday. I was so unbelievably hungover yesterday too, not to mention i got barely any sleep and awoke to naked strangers littered about. Let's leave it at that. Thurs nite was insane, i keep remembering bits and pieces and laughing out loud. Joey went home early (midnight, like cinderella).

I'll PM you now, Norah. xo

Joey you're so jealous of me it's borderline psychotic! get over it! iloveyou.

I had a "big" night on Thursday. I was so unbelievably hungover yesterday too, not to mention i got barely any sleep and awoke to naked strangers littered about. Let's leave it at that. Thurs nite was insane, i keep remembering bits and pieces and laughing out loud. Joey went home early (midnight, like cinderella).

I'll PM you now, Norah. xo

Ahhh...life in NYC!!! ;D

Guest Idreamofdancing

This thread is great....I want to bring it back for you Joey...maybe you'll get a cute little flag next to it.

Mdamon...still not getting the criticism...and just know that Crzy cannot go out with you, until she goes out with me...hahahahhaha...

Crzy..btw..I left you a drunkin message..thanks for the call back biaaaaaaaaaatch.

and just know that Crzy cannot go out with you, until she goes out with me...hahahahhaha...

Crzy..btw..I left you a drunkin message..thanks for the call back biaaaaaaaaaatch.

Love ya Aryn!!! But I didnt get your message. By the way, do have my shirt? I lost it th at last day...or maybe Level took it so he could have a small piece of me with him at all times. LOL!

Guest LeVeL

Actually Carisa.....I have your shirt in my car. I actually been smelling your shirt every night, just for I can imagine you there with me.......lol (Just Kidding)

I have it whenever your out of retirement or I see you again i will givie it to you. Its nice and washed in the same conditions you left it.

Actually Carisa.....I have your shirt in my car. I actually been smelling your shirt every night, just for I can imagine you there with me.......lol (Just Kidding)

I have it whenever your out of retirement or I see you again i will givie it to you. Its nice and washed in the same conditions you left it.

Do you really have it? LOL!

Guest Idreamofdancing

hahahhaha..you guys are too much..that's weird no message..it was like 4am on a work night..i figured you wouldn't pick up..but i was continuing on a bender with Lisa throught the morning.

hahahhaha..you guys are too much..that's weird no message..it was like 4am on a work night..i figured you wouldn't pick up..but i was continuing on a bender with Lisa throught the morning.

I remember that nite! I came home from Crobar mangled and you two were up...I slept for two hours and woke up and went to work...god that was a difficult day...

CARISA, he does have your shirt! I remember.

Carisa, when we stopped to get our luggage that day, I accidentally kept bringing your stuff to the var by accident and having to go back and bring it into the hotel...it was so embarassing...

i miss that day :-[