Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tom Stephan @ Crobar Review!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

All I have to say about this is Oh My F@#$% God!!!!!!! ;D ;D

This man still does not sieze to AMAZE me eveytime I listen to him, once again was able to keep me at Crobar till 5am and was not able to sit down for a minute!!!!

Definitely one of House Music's most UnderRated DJ's!!!!!!

Well I hope that all that went to hear him last night are as satisfied as me!!!!

Anxiously awaitng his next appearence!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Ohh Hell fucking Yeah it was a great night. I feel very happy that I didn't make the move to go to Space and instead decided to go to Crobar.

I got to Crobar around 2:30-3:00am and there wasn't no line outside, once inside I saw that Superchumbo had the music just pounding. The club wasn't too packed there was a lot of space to dance in the main room. I enjoyed every single moment once inside Crobar, they had the club fixed up with stars hanging from the ceiling. There were a lot of ladies in the house, good girl to guy ratio.

Now for the song of the night for me which was annihilating vs. papua new guinea bootleg :o, I absolutely love these two songs and to hear them both at the same time was total bliss, at that point is when I started annihilating the dancefloor at Crobar. Other familiar songs that I noticed Superchumbo throw down was Funky Green Dogs- Fired Up(Superchumbo Fired Up Mix) and Superchumbo- Revolution.

Let me tell you like I said before, Superchumbo never seems to disappoint me. Its unfortunate I didn't see any of the junkies in the house. And its too bad I didn't run into Ms.LdySphynx but hopefully next time ;). You know I am going to start attending Crobar more often since Space recently has been letting their Guests play horrible in the main room and then play good in the patio. I am not an afterhours guy so I dont see why that has been happening overthere.

Excuses,excuses... :P;)

Lola i thini u should carry him with u a full weekend and see who will be standing at the end!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could have gone to see superchumbo.....this guy is an excellent producer, and deserves all the support he can get!!!!!!!! makes excellent tunage for the people to enjoy!!!!!

Lola i thini u should carry him with u a full weekend and see who will be standing at the end!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could have gone to see superchumbo.....this guy is an excellent producer, and deserves all the support he can get!!!!!!!! makes excellent tunage for the people to enjoy!!!!!

LOL.. me & Saleen and his pack of "cronies" hit up Lauderdale on Friday.. trashedddddddddddddddd!!! The Hog was in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to go to Superchumbo, but it just wasn't in the stars this weekend.. I was busy doing other stuff. lol

:P

Guest trancelator

Wanted to check this out but I was just lured by Howells @ Space. Nice to hear some people went to this as well as Edgar in WPB. Looks like we have a healthy EDM scene in South Florida. Now if we could only get more people to start going to Nerve... :-\

Guest LdySphynx

Well I was at my sacred spot which is by the stairs, where I have a perfect view of the dance floor, easy access to the bar and most importantly a great view of the DJ booth ;D!!!

Also about fifteen minutes to 5am a stationed myself behind the MAN himself and gave him his much deserved props I said to him "If you can get any better than this GOD BLESS YOU"!!!

Also I was able to chat with him before he started his set and call me stupid :P, but I felt so special that he remembered who I was and gave me a very nice Thank You and kiss for always being at his apearences and supporting him.

Well on Sunday after being well rested we headed out to Jade and had a great time, the setting, the music, the crowd, & the bartenders are awesome certainly a great place to beat the summer heat!!!

Very Highly Recomended!!!!!!! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Well I was at my sacred spot which is by the stairs, where I have a perfect view of the dance floor, easy access to the bar and most importantly a great view of the DJ booth ;D!!!

Also about fifteen minutes to 5am a stationed myself behind the MAN himself and gave him his much deserved props I said to him "If you can get any better than this GOD BLESS YOU"!!!

Behind the DJ booth is certainly not a sacred spot ut what a cowinsedence that you were there. We were so close to each other but I couldn't recognize you because you were probably not wearing the same thing I saw you wear in your picture ;). But hopefully next time....

Guest fairyDust

Definitely a good night at Crobar ;D

aw, man! i had my eyes peeled for you @ space. :'(

You can find me there this Saturday ;D