Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonite....Two Great Parties...PM and Cielo

In the plight to keep Cooljunkie informing cool people of the cool things that go on in NYC (not like that horrible Suite 16 Thread), here are a couple great options for tonite.

PM:

50 Gansevoort

Between Grenwhcih and Washington

10 PM - ?

Cielo:

Tonite there is an awesome party at Cielo--- It is predominantly gay, and probably one of the best parties of the summer. The people who are throwing this party do amazing parties individually...and when they all come together, it's spectacular...and I cant think of a better venue for them to collectively throw a party than CIELO..one of the best little clubs in this city.

Thrown by Patrick McMullan, Lincoln Palsgrove (does Maritime), Sam Bolton, Christian Mcpherson, to name a few. :o

Private Message me for invites to these two parties- I'll be at both tonite, but mainly Cielo-

Guest ChicaAriella

Pm's great. I was there last Saturday night. Def. the best party in NY right now (at least in my opinion). Marqui is pretty good too, but not as fun. But, you need to know someone on the list to get in to PM, which is sometimes a problems. Last week, I went with friends that knew some people. This week I'd want to go again but I don't know anyone personally doing door/list. If you have any suggestions, let me know...

Pm's great. I was there last Saturday night. Def. the best party in NY right now (at least in my opinion). Marqui is pretty good too, but not as fun. But, you need to know someone on the list to get in to PM, which is sometimes a problems. Last week, I went with friends that knew some people. This week I'd want to go again but I don't know anyone personally doing door/list. If you have any suggestions, let me know...

Marquee and PM on the weekend you really do need to know someone--as for lists, i have no idea, i usually just show up, hope i know somebody...but i try to avoid some of those venues on the weekend because they get infiltrated by LI and jersey trash.

Marquee is a good time but personally I find it way too pretentious...was there on a Tuesday once and it was a weird mix of bored skinny modely girls and really old men (mainly arab). I haven't been there on a weekend as I usually avoid big name venues on weekends (too many sketchy men from long island etc).

Guest macboy

Marquee is a good time but personally I find it way too pretentious...was there on a Tuesday once and it was a weird mix of bored skinny modely girls and really old men (mainly arab). I haven't been there on a weekend as I usually avoid big name venues on weekends (too many sketchy men from long island etc).

LMAO, you find that from time to time at a number of locales. Years ago, Au Bar Wednesdays was the young model - old arab night. :P