Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Behrouz Essential Mix

Guest web_norah

Guest lyrik

Very surprised at what I am hearing..acid house and chicago jack tracks from behrouz? I really don't get into his stuff too much...little too dark and slow...and this mix could be picked up in the bpms for my own taste, but his mixing is pretty damn good... I am just to the part in the mix with Steve "Silk" Hurley's - Jack Your Body. So funny how so many DJs are placing the old school acid tracks and chicago jack back into their sets now. Makes us that have been playing that sound just do a double take when you hear someone drop it that you wouldn't think would. Mix is getting better the deeper into I get - bordering that fine dark line with me, but over-all a really good set from someone I would not really expect myself to like too much.

* I don't know just couldn't keep my attention, which is always my problem with these types of DJs...went too dark - too slow not my type of vibe I like in my music...but thats just personal preference...it was still well mixed and programmed for what I lasted through.

Guest web_norah

i am not surprised Behrouz mixed up with some acid stuff

lots of djs are heavily rotating those type of tunes.......must be a Felix da Housecat and Ms Kittin's album influence.....