Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real Life War of the Roses - here in Miami

Guest guyman1966

Guest Clarisa

SAD, really SAD. It's funny how some people haven't even gotten out of one relationship and already have another on the works. That's one thing I don't understand.

Guest guyman1966

SAD, really SAD. It's funny how some people haven't even gotten out of one relationship and already have another on the works. That's one thing I don't understand.

She's a gold digger looking for her next mark.

Guest Clarisa

It's not just her...I heard of this trend for a while now. Me, I'm the type that I need to make sure a relationship is over with to then get over any lingering feelings, no matter how long it takes, then find someone else.

Guest JMT

i watched the prime time special ABC did on this couple a few months back. in the show the guy suspected his wife was banging someone else early on and it looks like he was right. but she doesnt want to marry the new guy until she sees some cash from the ex.

Guest guyman1966

i watched the prime time special ABC did on this couple a few months back. in the show the guy suspected his wife was banging someone else early on and it looks like he was right. but she doesnt want to marry the new guy until she sees some cash from the ex.

I did not get to see this... Did you get the feeling she's a gold digger?