Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latin Grammys

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

Who Will Win a Latin Grammy?

July 14, 2004

Dreamy JUANES ruled the Latin Grammy® Awards last year -- so who will reel in Grammy gold this September 1st? This morning, the nominees will be revealed, and our MARIA MENOUNOS is at The Mayan Theater in L.A. for all of the awards buzz! Watch tonight's ET for the round-up.

Singer PAULINA RUBIO, comedian PAUL RODRIGUEZ, actress ROSELYN SANCHEZ and more stars are on-hand to announce the nominations at the official press conference this morning. The show will be hosted by GEORGE LOPEZ at the Shrine Auditorium and is set to air live September 1st on CBS.

Last year's event featured memorable performances by electric singers MARC ANTHONY and RICKY MARTIN. Juanes was the big winner -- walking away with Song of the Year, Rock Solo Album, Album of the Year, Best Rock Song, Record of the Year.

Watch tonight's ET for the latest news from Grammy-ville!

If I were Paulina I wouldn't even show my face. After all the ridicule she's gone through because her lip syncing.

Guest Clarisa

the lip syncing hasn't caught up to her until now. She's been ridiculed so much though she is going to the grammy's.

Guest LeVeL

The thing I cant believe is that she went for him....she is such a hottie, what a waste of beauty. :-X

Guest Cosmigonon

The thing I cant believe is that she went for him....she is such a hottie, what a waste of beauty. :-X

Who is victor manuel? ???