Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juxt and Eric Kitel at Moz in Hollywood last nite...

juxt

Guest eKiTeL

I had fun too, though I did notice later like you mentioned it was kind of hard to hear, I was struggling for most of the mixes

anyway you laid down some wicked heavy metal trance, nice!

Guest coach

Those of you who didn't make it out missed some VERY wicked sets, by Juxt and Eric, as well as the rest. Thanks for coming, guys, you kicked ass. Yeah, the sound there sucks big time. And we have to bring our own tables, and hope we can get them working. But, like I said, we like to see how our DJs work under duress. I mean, *I* could throw a decent set on Crobar's system, but when you're spinning on something held together with tape and bailing wire, *then* you are showing some *real* talent.

Guest eKiTeL

Those of you who didn't make it out missed some VERY wicked sets, by Juxt and Eric, as well as the rest. Thanks for coming, guys, you kicked ass. Yeah, the sound there sucks big time. And we have to bring our own tables, and hope we can get them working. But, like I said, we like to see how our DJs work under duress. I mean, *I* could throw a decent set on Crobar's system, but when you're spinning on something held together with tape and bailing wire, *then* you are showing some *real* talent.

yeah definitely I agree, I wasn't complaining about it, I meant just to reassure Juxt that he wasnt' the only one who was feeling challenged